Richie goes green

- open
Zinthek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Zinthek »

Fact is, everything Richie does, people will always be criticizing him and yelling that he's doing it all for the money.
Just one of the downsides of being 'famous'.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

pre-amp tango wrote:my opinion about doing "good things" is: just do it, don't talk about it.
if you need to talk about it in order to do some positive marketing, you don't do it from your heart and with deep conviction.
to assume that if he shares... it's marketing... [?]

you dont do it from your heart... [?] perhaps that is why he was blessed... why wouldn't you do anything from your heart...[?]

I've been told I wear my heart on my sleeve... is that going to make be a bad person ... ? I just dont agree with your words..

the man was saying to the entire world he was having a baby..and that it put him in a situation to really think about the future...

not sure if you've ever been in a situation with a camera and (known) questions... but either way you slice it....

that is very personal sh!t... so yes he's sharing...perhaps it marketing but for some sake...that accounts to letting people know your own personal sh!t which is more than what I'd offer to the public...
pizzamon
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pizzamon »

It's an excuse to go mp3 on us. No more vinyl's. I haven't bought anything from him since consumed anyway.
Der geile Ami
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Der geile Ami »

pre-amp tango wrote:if he was really environmentally conscious he wouldn't be flying at all, he would only be djing at venues with small sound systems that are being supplied by environmentally conscious power companies and so on.
Around 750 watts equals one horsepower. For your argument I hope you never drive alone.
freeeeeee
Zinthek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Zinthek »

Der geile Ami wrote:Around 750 watts equals one horsepower.
Haha.
How come you know stuff like this? :D
Der geile Ami
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Der geile Ami »

Zinthek wrote:
Der geile Ami wrote:Around 750 watts equals one horsepower.
Haha.
How come you know stuff like this? :D
I'm a sound engineer that tried to restore a car in highschool. There are probably more energy resources consumed for people getting to parties than the parties consume themselves.

If we really wanted ot be green, we would walk somewhere and bang sticks and rocks and togeher with our singing. A compromise would be riding bikes to live sets with led lights, horn loaded speakers and amps with more efficient switching power supplies. Humans are animals and animals like entertainment. We are no different than a pet chewing up its favorite toy.
freeeeeee
TiEZ
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by TiEZ »

ecology is also a business. people forget that sometimes.
s.k.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by s.k. »

pizzamon wrote:It's an excuse to go mp3 on us. No more vinyl's. I haven't bought anything from him since consumed anyway.
exactly. i wouldnt be surprised if it turns up he has shares in beatport. like he did have in final scratch... someone's gotta pay for the ubercoolische appartment in berlin, what do you know..