[AFD001]Alejandro López/James Venturi-Abiss/Destroyed Beauty

- wax
Coyu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

[AFD001]Alejandro López/James Venturi-Abiss/Destroyed Beauty

Post by Coyu »

Atypical Farm is a label filled with international talent, based in Barcelona (Spain), and created by Ivan Ramos (Coyu). The label specializes in hypnotic, rhythmic, groovy sounds, and powerful beats. All the label’s music is geared towards the dancefloor. Atypical farm owes its strength to the perfect balance of established, seasoned artists (Samuel L. Session, DJ Yellow, Xpansul, Sarah Goldfarb, From Karaoke to Stardom, Swat-Squad…), and new talent (Delete, Jonas Kopp, Cornell, James Venturi, Ronald Christoph...) keeping things fresh and interesting.

(Atypical Farm Digital 001)
Alejandro López / James Venturi - Abiss / Destroyed Beauty
Release date: September 27th 2007

Alejandro López - Abiss

The first sound artifact delivered by this enigmatic farm comes from Spanish pure blood, Alejandro Lopez. The prolific Asturian producer has had a series of fascinating releases on labels like Minimise and Pariter, and now he does it on Atypical Farm. “Abiss”, is a techno track in a very classic sense, hypnotic, aquatic, mental and 100% dancefloor oriented. In more than eight emotive, intense, mature, and original minutes, it invites us to imagine and takes us onto abysmal, bubbly terrains, where corporeal and horizontal dance fuse, and where the pure and vanguardist go together hand in hand. Without a doubt, “Abiss” is the perfect example of what will be the future of Atypical Farm, and of the techno scene in the near future.

James Venturi – Destroyed Beauty

The second track on Atypical Farm’s inaugural release, titled “Destroyed Beauty”; comes from James Venturi, one of the new Italian talents in electronic music. James has released with labels such as Trapez Ltd., Safari Electronique, and Multivitamins. The track’s title exemplifies (inversely) what James is able to convey with his music, creating beauty where there was none. Venturi adds humanity to a minimal techno track, savage, and full of vitality, it warms up and seduces us, as soon as the very original break ends. This is a monster track that concludes the first sonic adventure on Atypical farm magnificently.

Samples: www.myspace.com/atypicalfarm
AXS
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by AXS »

thumbs uppp --
Jamesventuri
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jamesventuri »

Wow, i like the review on my track.... i'm embarassed now!! :shock: :D

Alejandro's track is truly a nice masterpiece, i played it 6 or 7 times already (which i usually don't do with records since i hate playing the same tracks more than 2 times unless they are really good bombs)and the reactions have been magnificent.. it is excellent to get the night heated up, and i think that it could be easily played by top dj's worldwide due to its versatility and quality.

nice job!

8)
------>>>>hey everybody : Im a fcking pedophile faggot

http://www.myspace.com/djjamesventuriofficial
doudou
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by doudou »

nice track mr james :)
Jamesventuri
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jamesventuri »

thanks mr dou.. by the way, im writing a comment for your ep too.. so wait for it! :)

Aleksi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Aleksi »

proper mnml! niceness
Lucy
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Lucy »

This is without doubt an high quality techno release... I love the oniric atmosphere of the lopez one, even if the "too straight" is not fully for me. On the James Venturi side we have a bomb of techno... obsessive, energic, powerful... right break at the right moment... Mechanical and violent first, and melodical and full of passion and life after... It's the right center between a killer android and a blessed angel... Really monster track bro!
Some good and intelligent label should have to re-release it on vinyl!

really good presentation for Atypical Farm.
Lucy
mnml mmbr

Post by Jamesventuri »

wow.. i did not imagine it to be so good :-)