Amterdam Trip

- open
slickrick
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by slickrick »

the rest of the line up for Vollt is:
Main room: Bart skills, Guido schneider (live) Raresh
Upperroom: David Labeij, Dave Ellesmere (live), Stewart Walker(live), Federico Molinari
Basement: Dubstep
Elektric Salsa
vince
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by vince »

i check the homepage of the paradiso club and saw the line up.
man, just want to go there but the tickets are expensive...20 euros.
i didn´t thought about the good old bike..... :D. and the 5 kilometers to the camping place are not matter.

so next question, nice coffeshops with good music :) (you know what i mean)?dont like the tourits stuff like grasshopper etc.

where will you playing @ the 5th ,celltek? can you send me a link to a set from you?
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

There are 500 coffeeshops.. you can pick :-(

There is a dingy and fun dj cafe where you can smoke and do whatever you want called Vaaghuyzen. http://www.vaaghuyzen.net/
Its next door to killacutz record store, below a hostel and opposite a coffeeshop and in the dead centre of town..so perfect haha

My friends play there often and I do too at times. You go anytime but Sundays are best though!

I dont have a set ready to send i'll see maybe this weekend i can record.
Size
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Size »

vince wrote: how about the "outland recordstore" ,is this a visit worth?
Yeah it is worth visiting! And like moey already said rush hour is a good one.

If you go visitting the voltt party make sure you be there early, because of a huge row. That's about it...

And of course have fun :wink:
moey
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by moey »

A coffeeshop that sometimes plays good music is Kashmir Lounge on Jan Pieter Heijenstraat. I also like Het Ballonnetje on Roetersstraat and Katsu in the Pijp on Tweede van der Helststraat which is chill and they play reggae music.
In the center: Abraxis on the Jonge Roelensteeg usually has tolerable music, but the prices there are ridiculous and they give you attitude if you don't spend money.

I don't think any coffeeshop is really worth going out of your way for, to be honest, they're mostly all the same. Just avoid the ones on the Nieuwendijk and in the Red Light District and always be careful of thieves and pickpockets in Amsterdam (if you're going to get spaced out remember to keep your belongings close). Have fun!
vince
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by vince »

how about the club 11 ? i read that there is a party on th 6th of october with sascha funke.and the price for the entry?i really like the imagine of being on the 11th floor..
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

Here an updated partylist with prices
http://partyflock.nl/city/1:Amsterdam.html
vince
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by vince »

in a few hours i am there.....thank you all for the tips. cu on monday..