[SUSH07] Anonym - Huis Muziek vol.1

- wax
sushitech
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[SUSH07] Anonym - Huis Muziek vol.1

Post by sushitech »

SUSH07 - Anonym - Huis Muziek vol.1

We start this 2 disc vinyl series with the listener being given an introduction to the city and home of Anonym. The famous techno motor city Detroit. After a well informed introduction things start with Spec Huis. The track begins with a nice groove to it and a melody which slowly builds as the track develops taking things higher and higher and keeping the listener locked to the groove.

On the flip side we have Project Huis which could be described as a slow drugged up affair (depending on your state of mind) sure to be classed as a more experimental type of minimal house with the aim of delivering yet another take on things. The last track on this release is Acid Huis an inspired house track with a hypnotic melody and raw rhythm. This is not to be missed! Sushitech 07

Tracklist:
A1.Renaissance
A2.Spec Huis
B1.Project Huis
B2.Acid Huis

Distribute by Neuton
http://www.sushitech.com
http://www.myspace.com/sushitech

Feedbacks:

Russ Gabriel (Ferox, Pariter, Planet E): Three of these tracks are great, the other one is completely awesome. “Spec Huis” is one of the grooviest tracks I have heard in a long time. Superb production and an absolute must for any house or techno set. Can’t wait for the vinyl!

Magda (Minus) - i love this realease! i've been playing 3 of the tracks and they have such a nostalgic detroit feel along with being thick and chunky. nice one.

Loco Dice (Cadenza, Minus): Been playing Spec Huis for a long time and still do! Really like it and i'm waiting for more from Anonym!!!!

Laurent Garnier (F-Communication) - Nice deep fucked up moody fucker!

Lauhaus (Intacto, Remote Area) - "another fresh sounding release from sushitech, which is getting better and better. like 'm all. real hypnotic and deep stuff."

Frederic Beger (nudisco) - Love the ACID HUIS track!!! Will Play!!!

Philip Sherburne (Lan Muzic) - "It's "Spec Huis" that grabs me the most here -- to my ears, it's got the grooviest groove of the three real
tracks here, and I like all the sparkly high-end sounds. "Acid Huis" is my runner-up, but I find some of the filtering a little distracting. Spec
Huis will get the play time here!

Tim Green (Four:Twenty Recordings) - All great tracks, love the little renaissance track as well, but definately support all tracks here!

Dave Tarrida (Sativae, Tresor) - good production! like the project huis the best here!!

Nick DK (Be As One Imprint) - Good EP! My choice falls on Spec Huis, I love this type of detroit deepness! Keep em' comin!

Tadeo (Cyclicaltracks) - A Good release with nice speech that good for mixing, Acid Huis is my favorite here!

Pheek (Archipel) - Full support on this release : ) Love the B2 the most!

Dan Ghenacia (Freak n' Chic) - Spec Huis is my favorite in this package, will get play time.
Last edited by sushitech on Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
A-Dreamer
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by A-Dreamer »

i don't want to be mean, but.. why ? the label had such great releases so far
mindful matters
soundcloud.com/son-der
tubesox
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

raw

Post by tubesox »

this e.p is butter , Dbx type flavor, dont hate!!!!
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

awesome! :D
tubesox
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by tubesox »

glad you agree pheek, too much negetive feedback on peoples work , if you dont like a certain sound forget about it and move to the next. Nuff said
soapz
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by soapz »

tubesox wrote:glad you agree pheek, too much negetive feedback on peoples work , if you dont like a certain sound forget about it and move to the next. Nuff said
A few momths ago though people were complaining saying theres not enuf negative feedback, the forum is full of people saying everything is awesome and that it wud never move forward that way.
sushitech
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sushitech »

hehe why? because we love it of course... :) it sounds so fresh and different than most of the stuff out to the market these days, it's very inspiring. hope some others feel it better.
Last edited by sushitech on Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

A-Dreamer wrote:i don't want to be mean, but.. why ? the label had such great releases so far
not used to melodies eh? beware of stereotype listening, it's bad for your thoughts. i think we need more creative and open minded releases like this, quite franky anonym surprised me.
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.