Clubs in Italy

- open
Decepto
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Clubs in Italy

Post by Decepto »

Hi everyone,

I'm considering traveling to Italy. I'm wondering what city have the best clubs and night life. Any opinions?
spideresistance
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Clubs in Italy

Post by spideresistance »

Decepto wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm considering traveling to Italy. I'm wondering what city have the best clubs and night life. Any opinions?
1 bologna
2 torino
3 napoli
4 roma

all the rest is bullshit
4am
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by 4am »

i suggest this one in particular

http://www.minimalhospital.it/images/images.htm
jaco
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jaco »

doctor sax in turin...
but it opens at the end of august...
plastik
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Clubs in Italy

Post by plastik »

spideresistance wrote: 1 bologna
2 torino
3 napoli
4 roma
all the rest is bullshit
bollocks....
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

Is Milan any good?
spideresistance
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by spideresistance »

Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:Is Milan any good?

if you like paying 25 eur (or more usually) to be pushed and treated like a sheep, if you like bouncers with violent behaviour and an extremely fashion situation, if you like to be the star of the privè/vip area, if you like to spend 10 eur for a coke and 15 for a long drink, Milan is the place to go.

just to have an idea:

plastik
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by plastik »

spideresistance wrote:
Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:Is Milan any good?

if you like paying 25 eur (or more usually) to be pushed and treated like a sheep, if you like bouncers with violent behaviour and an extremely fashion situation, if you like to be the star of the privè/vip area, if you like to spend 10 eur for a coke and 15 for a long drink, Milan is the place to go.
it's not the whole scene to be like that. you just named the worst of it. anyway it is undoubtly expensive. clubs bring in deejays every week, but it's no berlin or london if you ask. magazzini generali and amnesia are still the best for big acts (Richie hasn't been here for a while though, Ricardo and Luciano played recently). sven vath played at amnesia on friday (two days ago). troy and magda were there too a few months ago. thiefschwarz, steve bug, dave clarke, dj hell, tania volcano, carl cox (no minimal, I know), derrick may have been here recently. and that's to name but a few. the bad thing about clubbing in milan is the people and the atmosphere. sometimes it's not very friendly and people are real arseholes. like, keep staring at you if you look different. it's not very welcoming. but you can skip the fuckers, of course.