[a:rpia:r] 02 - v.a. - taram ep

- wax
domnugogu
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by domnugogu »

djBounce wrote:?? i don't understand the fuzz about those 2 arpiar releases!?
this one is even more worse than the first one imho...
i hope i don't have to listen too often to these tracks in clubs :oops:
there is no buzz on this one i think .. the buzz is only in your head ...
:D
JayBliss
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by JayBliss »

@djBounce : dude ... what do you have against romanians? i watched your posts for quite some time, and i've noticed every time when it comes up about us, you have something to argue about? did anyone upset you? because i don't understand theese frustations you have ...
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

Celltek wrote:
Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:the production value isn't very good. the mastering is kind of flat and there's no real dynamic. seems like fruity loops stuff circa 2000 or 2001.
The first release had a serious problem too because If I play the Raresh and Rhadoo side at full volume and full eq's its still not loud enough to reach the desired levels. So I ripped the Raresh side, mastered it and I now play it as CD :D
That's because they don't understand the science of vinyl pressing. The longer the length, the lesser the volume. If they would have limited it to like...10-11 minutes max, the cut would have been fine. It's typically a really bad idea to put two long tracks on one side of vinyl. If they would limit their EPs to about 10-11 minutes per side and use some better mastering hardware or get a hold of the Waves plugins, the tracks would sound much more professional and probably have a stronger groove. Oh well, every producer messes up mastering on their first couple releases.
djBounce
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by djBounce »

JayBliss wrote:@djBounce : dude ... what do you have against romanians? i watched your posts for quite some time, and i've noticed every time when it comes up about us, you have something to argue about? did anyone upset you? because i don't understand theese frustations you have ...
:oops: the new raresh&preslea-set i like :D :D
nothing against the romanians. but i don't like the 2 arpiair releases and some of the livesets that are circulating, that's all.
just coincidence :twisted:
Bogdan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Bogdan »

rhadoo's track is good!
pre-amp tango
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pre-amp tango »

i can't really judge those tracks from 1.5 min snippets... they seem to be pretty chilled out.
as to the mastering/pressing: fully agree that the first release was not loud enough. i have listened to raresh's track only once - and never again. it's just not loud enough and sounds way too flat.
harthouse
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by harthouse »

the 2nd one is my fav - nice
:::::...:::.::....::..:::..::::..
keep it deep ..
pre-amp tango
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pre-amp tango »

just received the ep. but i'm a bit disappointed.
i really like the rhadoo track, but the other two tracks aren't really good. i don't understand why the petre track made it onto this record - instead of this and dan andrei's track they should've put dan andrei's - balada conducator-something on this record.
at least the sound quality is better than on cat. no. 1.