mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by nanojaus »

Yeahhh!!! Buenas para Igloo!!
markojux
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by markojux »

well done to the igloo team. great choice in direction.. you have provided XClent free music for ages now.

Props! :D
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

Just got the chance to post here now, BIG BIG BIGGGG UP for Iglooooooo.. Amazing amazing stuff lined-up.. Only way to go from here is up.. High quality sh!t comin your way.. :twisted:
TMCM
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by TMCM »

dilo wrote: now you should know that the dancefloor oriented music will go for beatport mostly. the net label will be more focused on idm, ambient, clicks and cuts, abstract hip hop, indietronica, etc.
to be honest, i'm not too happy about that. the money i spend on music is for strictly non-dancefloor stuff for listening purposes. on top of that i (almost) never spend money on the internet. :?
but thats my very personal point of view, and i guess there are not so many people who think the same way.
igloo has been one of the top notch netlabels for mnml music so far, so you will surely make it on beatport. no doubt! of course i will check out the upcoming free releases.
maybe this sounded like a 'goodbye', but it's more like a 'smell ya later'. :)
coffee makes you happy... except when it messes you up.
Twitter Last.FM Facebook
dilo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dilo »

TMCM wrote:
dilo wrote: now you should know that the dancefloor oriented music will go for beatport mostly. the net label will be more focused on idm, ambient, clicks and cuts, abstract hip hop, indietronica, etc.
to be honest, i'm not too happy about that. the money i spend on music is for strictly non-dancefloor stuff for listening purposes. on top of that i (almost) never spend money on the internet. :?
but thats my very personal point of view, and i guess there are not so many people who think the same way.
igloo has been one of the top notch netlabels for mnml music so far, so you will surely make it on beatport. no doubt! of course i will check out the upcoming free releases.
maybe this sounded like a 'goodbye', but it's more like a 'smell ya later'. :)
it is what it is.
i cant say i will never release dancefloor music again free. this is just beginning but igloo is my label and this is the new reality.
igloo its an open-minded label. we've released a lot of free music already, and many of those tracks, should have been on vinyl. its time to give something back to the artists, who work hard.
fortunately, there is a lot of people who doesnt think like you, and only a few who think like you, just like you said.
also you said :"the money i spend on music is for strictly non-dancefloor stuff for listening purposes."
check out the upcoming free releases, they are all for listening purposes.
smell us later.
revy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by revy »

after leeching great free tunes from igloo for two years im happy to shell out a few bucks for more...
good luck!
sLz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sLz »

yeah!!! :D