[Minus44] JPLS - Program 1 (2006)

- wax
idealstandard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by idealstandard »

Gosh, wish all you people have been raving this much as the Brinkmann variations came out, i'm sure the music we heard by those times would have been way better.

:arrow: this ain't a critic or wtf about the release, i already pointed that i (and that's only a personnal remark) just find it way too similar to other things that were labelled as boring when they were released.
Zinthek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Zinthek »

idealstandard wrote:just find it way too similar to other things that were labelled as boring when they were released.
By some people...

Just as some people think this one will be boring, wich I can understand actually. I just think it's great that m_nus is still also putting out records that they know aren't gonna be big club hits but that are actually minimal.
Like that Actual Jackshun ep. I don't think alot of people bought that one either (I love that one).
huge hefner
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by huge hefner »

idealstandard wrote:Gosh, wish all you people have been raving this much as the Brinkmann variations came out, i'm sure the music we heard by those times would have been way better.

:arrow: this ain't a critic or wtf about the release, i already pointed that i (and that's only a personnal remark) just find it way too similar to other things that were labelled as boring when they were released.
exactly...for instance Brinkman on ForceInc.
saw it...bought it.

it's still boring.

anyway....TO EACH THEIR OWN!
omnipresence
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by omnipresence »

I must admit I wasn't overly impressed at first, though I did like what I heard enough to buy program 3 (from beatport). when I had the chance to listen to the full track... :shock: amazing stuff! at surface level it may seem very repetitive, but there is plenty going on to keep me interested. very spacious sound.

I usually buy my music digitally (wavs) or on cd (yes, I know cd is digital too) but I'll probably grab a vinyl copy of this. well done jpls, great release in my opinion.