first time in berlin-friends wanted for sunday at bar25

- open
plastik
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

first time in berlin-friends wanted for sunday at bar25

Post by plastik »

hello everybody.
I'm comin'over to berlin for the first time on saturday 28th for the week end. I'll be at bar25 for the sunday adventure club with all the m_nus artists.
this is gonna be my first proper visit to berlin. I've already been there last summer for the love parade but didn't have the opportunity to visit the city.
I'd love to team up with somebody to go to bar25.
hope you'll feel like hanging out for the sunday bash.
please let me know if I can join somebody, it would be great.
thank you very much.
cheers!!!
- plastik -
Red Kite
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Red Kite »

I hope you have some invitation or a VERY good plan to get into Bar 25 on Sunday. If you even have a very good plan to get SOMEBODY ELSE into there, just send me a message, I'll be glad to join :wink:
"In my life I widened a lot of holes!" (Jeff Milligan, talking about slipmats)
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

hehe, impossible to get in on a sunday redkite?
Red Kite
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Red Kite »

Hey, it's a Minus Partys, it's in Berlin, it's a small venue, plus Bar 25 is known for their kinda fascist door policy. They even included member cards recently. This all combined, the door will be a tourist's super-GAU.

Just wanna warn you so you don't be dissappointed when you come to Berlin just for that party. Chances for getting in just by luck are <5%. Good luck anyway!
"In my life I widened a lot of holes!" (Jeff Milligan, talking about slipmats)
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

strange they are like that. seems more like the door policy of the VIP clubs in oslo where all the celebrities are hanging out, and not like a regular technoclub.
a person on a norwegian partyforum who where there recently (think he was at berghain), and he said that they didnt let in ppl that were in groups (2++ ppl), wtf? hehe

you cant go with your friends or, whats the deal with that?

anyways, when im going to berlin, its not for a minus event:)
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

I have heard so many storys of people not getting into berghain or bar 25. When i went i had no problems, infact i found the door staff at berghain to be really nice on both the friday/saturday night when i went. Bar 25 also was a breeze, they opened the little peep hole and in i went.
prenzlauer
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by prenzlauer »

You must be really unlucky Red Kite. I've never had any problems getting ind at Berghain, Bar 25 (granted, I haven't been to any of the minus parties) or Weekend, even when there's the 'big' parties. And most of the people I know haven't either.

Of course you should mind the usual rules - be there early, don't go too many at a time and preferably have female company
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

prenzlauer wrote: Of course you should mind the usual rules - be there early, don't go too many at a time and preferably have female company
good thing to hear, then i dont have to fear not coming in when im going south together with my gf :)