radikal technologies - spectralis (hybrid synth/sampler/seq)

- ask away
robert lowell
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

radikal technologies - spectralis (hybrid synth/sampler/seq)

Post by robert lowell »

http://www.spectralis.de/

brochure - specs

audio sample page

I just came accrosed this interesting machine. After listening to the samples I seriously want one. The filters are amazing and having the ability to use your own samples on a drum machine style layout. Sick!

Its a hybrid synth, has a filter bank, sampling section, step and pattern sequence, smart card and usb for file transfers. Lots of output options plus the classic wood sides makes this this thing a total beast...
Alphajuno
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Alphajuno »

It does look and sound VERY nice. Its pricey though.
sauce
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sauce »

I had one of these not long ago. I sold it because, at the time, I had several new synths. I was trying to sink my teeth into my Roland V-Synth, and I felt that I didn't have the time to work on another synth. I was also a little disappointed with the sound of the sampler.. I don't know, I'd like to get another one sometime, to really get it cranking, see what it can do.
..::ArenaRockForAndroids::..

http://soundcloud.com/danieklerr
viva hate
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by viva hate »

Anyone else has an opinion on this? Thinking of getting one.
andreassturm
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by andreassturm »

i have one for over 1 year and it is an amazing machine and one of my favourites! it is really deep and you need some time to get into it but it is worth every penny!!! but i must inform you that the firmware is at this point not completely finished but even at this point you can´t get a better machine for this price, really! the support is also very good for a 2 men crew absolutely superb! so if you have some weeks ;-) to test it, do it and buy it then!;-)

greetz