[GI-65] Matthew Dear - Asa Breed [2xLP]

- wax
djreagen
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by djreagen »

yesterday i went to see a 'concert' of dear and his band... I'm saying a concert because the tracks were not linked together, it just were some songs the band was playing.

I wasn't into it at all. Cool that he's trying a different approach but thats about it for me. It's original for him and i respect that but i disliked the music itself. And why isn't he doing this with an alias? Really weird...
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

hmm, needs more salt!
Farabee
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Farabee »

Don & Sherri is probably one of the best house tracks released in recent years. Only problem is it's too short.

Otherwise, don't dig it.
markenstien
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by markenstien »

i think this is a brilliant album, its the kind of music i've been wanting to listen to for a while, usually its just techno techno techno for me and i'm really not a fan of most bands about today, give me some depeche mode or maybe some bowie any time though.

I think thats why i like this album, people dont dig the vioce but i hear alot of similarities with bowie throughout, plus its not whining whingey indie quitars and pointless vocals, its strange interesting and different and for me thats what music is all about!

Good work Matthew

:D
punchi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by punchi »

dom & cherri is really really good.
Tom Dazing
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Tom Dazing »

markenstien wrote:i think this is a brilliant album, its the kind of music i've been wanting to listen to for a while, usually its just techno techno techno for me and i'm really not a fan of most bands about today, give me some depeche mode or maybe some bowie any time though.

I think thats why i like this album, people dont dig the vioce but i hear alot of similarities with bowie throughout, plus its not whining whingey indie quitars and pointless vocals, its strange interesting and different and for me thats what music is all about!

Good work Matthew

:D
couldn't agree more!
pantycontrol
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pantycontrol »

ive said it before and ill say it again..."midas touch."
"that sounds like a dog fart a hand clap"
Aarnio
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Aarnio »

pantycontrol wrote:ive said it before and ill say it again..."midas touch."
nice track by BoC, im glad to hear your a fan of something alot of people probably wouldnt like and you can find the small parts in that track that are decent
ImageImageImageImage