Krakow, Poland

- open
James Mather
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Krakow, Poland

Post by James Mather »

Anyone been? Any decent clubs/nights? Will be there 17-19 August if anyone knows anything going on..

Cheers!
Tromczynski
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Tromczynski »

Krakow is one of the greatest partying city from the whole Poland so your choice is indeed good ;)

You should check:

Bledne Kolo (ul. Bracka 4) : mostly tech-house and electro actually, but you won't regret. the atmosphere is amazing. there is a good party on the 18th of August

Prozak (Pl. Dominikański 6) : heard lots of positive comments about Prozak, so go for it as well.

As for gorgeous chicks check Frantic and Cień :lol:

I'll ask my friends for more, because i'm not from Krakow. Been there a few times though.
James Mather
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

re

Post by James Mather »

Nice one cheers mate! Yea if you could find out whats on or anything worth going to on those dates, that'd be great :D

Cheers
James
bshosa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by bshosa »

go for www.roentgen.pl it's like kind of mekka of electronic music in cracow, mostly harder than minimal, sometimes dnb, sorry to inform you but my monthly party called mnml flava has a break in august, but if looking for fun til 8 am and some good drugs, chck it out. :D
be careful the beer and vodka costs in cracow about 1 pound everywhere :twisted: