[FLM020]: Aquarell - Access Road Ep(O.Salgado rmx..)

- free art
v.rotz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[FLM020]: Aquarell - Access Road Ep(O.Salgado rmx..)

Post by v.rotz »

Aquarell is a project formed by Markus Newton and Christian Quast, the first of the working with Salto recordings, while Christian has already edited tracks and remixes for such interesting labels as Safari Electronique, Kickboxer, Ironbox, Obsolete or Broque. From their general headquarters in Hamburg, they present us with this Acces Road E.P.. A rough way on its textures, with a percussion like leitmotiv and hectic, is what we find first in OFF Road. In Amelie Road, second track of the E.p. they offer a warmer pace in a deep jazz minimal tone with a meticulously cared elegance, going further towards the Avant garde.

This E.p is finished with three remixes from Amelie Road signed by Electric Arrow, and the already well known for this label, El TxefA and Omar Salgado. Electric Arrow replays the original with a minimal house where he emphasizes his personalization of the melody to which he gives main attention. Omar Salgado in his fascinating remix, gets us closer to his deep minimal universe where dub and the atmospheric textures are merged with mastery. And last, El Txef A brings us a genious interpretation where he reduce elements to give it a softer rythm and to also to add his own melodic treatment.

:arrow: Download

www.flumo.com
Arigato
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

::

Post by Arigato »

That's the Html. link yesterday that was the link, but they fix it and replaced it for another one, so this is the direct link to download.... http://files.flumo.com/flm020/Flumo%200 ... l-rmxs.rar

:D :D :lol: :lol:
L!$t3n uR Mu$!K, r3L3a$3 uR $0uL

::

| www.myspace.com/alvaraz |
topperanza
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by topperanza »

nice salgado rmx!
...the last thing i remember is...

https://soundcloud.com/topper
v.rotz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by v.rotz »

I love Amelie Road original Track!!!

:o
aft
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by aft »

El TxefA always so unique and emotinal. the ''i want you to get mad'' voxx just drive me mad :wink: thanx
af-ti?<<|>>Myspace
clickluke
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by clickluke »

pfffff....salgado rmx is hotttt!!!!