Post by PETER PANN »

ricardo,luciano,raresh,pedro
the fisherman fish fish
sylvie.foret
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sylvie.foret »

wighnomy at mutek was epic.

i'm just back from berlin and full of love.

liveset (in no particular order):
patrick skooge (aka agaric)
stavostrand
chic miniature
pheek
fitz + reeves

dj:

jeremy caulfield
ben parris
jeff milligan
onur ozur
Last edited by sylvie.foret on Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Papillon
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Papillon »

tim66 wrote:Really into Efdemin, Cassy and Lawrence at the moment.
+1
minimal house
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minimal house »

Justin Long-plays records like it's his last night on earth. bounces around everywhere. doesnt just stand there with no emotion. plays some funky ass sh*t.

Kenny Dope

Gene Farris

Miss Honey Dijon
juanm2t
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by juanm2t »

chrisdisco wrote:really been falling off the deep end with troy pierce. loving him. other djs i've seen and loved lately: magda, butane, zip, fumiya tanaka. liveacts would be sleeparchive and gaiser. so i guess the usual suspects...
i have seen magda three times....and...hmmmmm...only thing i liked, was that she was playing unknown music (promos)...but she was playing so bad...very bad...she didn't look like a pro dj, troy is nice but as someone said before...carola is the best dj at minus
carola for me is one of the best
also joris vorn do it so nice....but he stills playing so fast
other one who is very nice is davide squillace i saw him playing and believe me did it very nice...lots of energy on the dancefloor!
chrisdisco
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by chrisdisco »

juanm2t wrote:
chrisdisco wrote:really been falling off the deep end with troy pierce. loving him. other djs i've seen and loved lately: magda, butane, zip, fumiya tanaka. liveacts would be sleeparchive and gaiser. so i guess the usual suspects...
i have seen magda three times....and...hmmmmm...only thing i liked, was that she was playing unknown music (promos)...but she was playing so bad...very bad...she didn't look like a pro dj, troy is nice but as someone said before...carola is the best dj at minus
hmm... i cant really comment on carola. i have seen him a bunch of times, but the last one was in 2001 and his sound has changed a lot since then...

as for magda, i really love her style. i think she has developed tremendously and has such a great, unique sound - a really special blend of techno and house.

troy i love for different reasons. when he goes deep (like the proton radio set) it is just fucking amazing. lots of pings and things... i was at the big m-nus part in tokyo a few months ago and the highlights of the night were gaiser live and then troy and magda playing tag in the bar. just great records nonstop....

and yes, pretty much all the dial guys are on it. lawrence is another person who has developed into a great dj - can mix up house with some harder sounds really well and efdemin also brings the funk.

so many great djs and artists bouncing about at the moment...
punchi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by punchi »

Can't believe no one has mentioned Tractile for their amazing livesets...these guys are just crazy.
slickrick
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by slickrick »

punchi wrote:Can't believe no one has mentioned Tractile for their amazing livesets...these guys are just crazy.
Because this topic is about DJ's and not livesets
:roll:

Zip
Ricardo
Luciano
Richie
Dave Vega
Onur Ozer
Elektric Salsa