[NL] 4-8 July 2007 | 5 DAYS OFF @ Amsterdam

any
audiodidact
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by audiodidact »

Ricardo en Luciano extra early and extra long! 21.30 - 01.30
Because of there cancelling last year the organisation wants to make it up.
(then give me back my money :wink: )

will be an afterparty @ club nl

Daum: 07-07-2007
Tiid: 04.30–10.00
Kost: 8.-
Lokatie: Club NL–Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 169–Amsterdam

No guestlist and no pre-sale. You have to get a flyer @ the milkyway to enter this one.
An audiodidact also known as an audiomath

audiodidact music
audiodidact sells
djBounce
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by djBounce »

line-up for the afterparty?
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

Hawitn was absolute master and king as usual. Yeah the mnus night was pretty amazing and the fact that Herr Hawtin decided to close the gig with a moodymann track made it really worth it.

friday: Luciano and villalobos hmmm I have some mixed feelings here. I think for starters they were not in the mood or thinking about going to Bucharest the next day so I was kinda dissapointed there. Halfway they decided that the monitor was not good enough and the crew had to build them a dj set on the other side of the club, leaving us just standing there. Oner Ozer was my hero for the night! He played Heater, Freaks come out and many more clasic gems that I was expecting those two to play so big up Oner Onzer!!

@ djBounce and Dibart - It was amazing meeting you guys for the afternoon and night! I hope you enjoyed and had a good trainride back to belgium!
Till another time :D
djBounce
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by djBounce »

Celltek wrote: @ djBounce and Dibart - It was amazing meeting you guys for the afternoon and night! I hope you enjoyed and had a good trainride back to belgium!
Till another time :D
Celltek is the man!! I'm still recovering from A'dam :P