- open
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

anyone watched transformers when they were young? :)

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/transformers.html

/vermi looking forward to the movie 8)
thom
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thom »

I was rarely allowed to watch cartoons as a kid... only s&m.
kans
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kans »

Yeah I was a fan, I own some dvds of the good old stuff like some of the miniseries and The Movie...

I hope it won't be a generic crappy contemporized post 90's sci-fi movie only playing off the classic franchise...like the insert Bruce Willis anywhere and blow some stuff up mideset. All that will probably be overlooked anyways, because its bound to have Optimus Prime and Megatron appear in greater stature and appearance than ever before and that alone will probably make anyone sing nothing but praises. Who knows, we'll see.

I'm excited and will absolutely go see, but I hope it shows some or a lot of Cyberton in it (I hear they're from Mars or something!?) and some big ass transformer armies!!!!!
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

kans wrote:Yeah I was a fan, I own some dvds of the good old stuff like some of the miniseries and The Movie...

I hope it won't be a generic crappy contemporized post 90's sci-fi movie only playing off the classic franchise...like the insert Bruce Willis anywhere and blow some stuff up mideset. All that will probably be overlooked anyways, because its bound to have Optimus Prime and Megatron appear in greater stature and appearance than ever before and that alone will probably make anyone sing nothing but praises. Who knows, we'll see.

I'm excited and will absolutely go see, but I hope it shows some or a lot of Cyberton in it (I hear they're from Mars or something!?) and some big ass transformer armies!!!!!
totally agree, just hope it won't be a new "war of the worlds" movie :)

only time will tell, but im hoping for the best 8)
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

the movie rocked!! 8)
Klayman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Klayman »

vermi wrote:the movie rocked!! 8)
+1, it was very cooooooooooooooooool 8) (watched it 2 hours before @ the cinema)
sh!t happens when you party naked
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

and the good thing is that there are coming two more :)