Question for DJs/people who buy songs online.

- open
typekast
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Question for DJs/people who buy songs online.

Post by typekast »

This is only for peopel who purchase MP3s online from websites like beatport or stompy.

I am wondering how many songs/tracks you average per order/invoice.

Also, what percent of songs that you listen to on these websites do you actually purchase? (like you listen to 100, but only buy 2 of them, that would be 2%)
Kleig
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Question for DJs/people who buy songs online.

Post by Kleig »

typekast wrote:
I am wondering how many songs/tracks you average per order/invoice.
I usually buy two or three tracks per order.
typekast wrote:
Also, what percent of songs that you listen to on these websites do you actually purchase? (like you listen to 100, but only buy 2 of them, that would be 2%)
It kind of changes every time, sometimes I just listen songs on beatport without even buying anything actually unless I hit something thats pure gold.

But on average I maybe listen to maybe 30-50 tracks and buy 3 out of them.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

most of the music i download comes from free netlabels but maybe once a month i'll buy about 5-10 tracks on beatport. Those tracks are the one's i can't get on vinyl or if it's the one good track on a not so good album or EP.
Sneaky
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Sneaky »

I do a weekly radio show, so I am usually buying tracks one day every week and those orders range from 10 to 40 tracks depending how much new good music was released that week.
Evad
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Evad »

I check Beatport every day for new releases. What I like i put in my basket ... Every first day of the month, I pay/download these tracks. Normally my orders are somewhere between 50 and 100 euro.