Mutek 2007

any
noerg
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by noerg »

thom wrote:Mr Hottin' and his walking kettle will be in town on the 31st... and it's not part of the fest.

Uhm... that's weird. And I bet the mutek people find that weird too.

Why THAT week??

As if the few quality events needed that kind of competition!!

Jeez!! I find that quite what-the-fck.
I'm really agree whit you !!! Why the choose to bring him at the same time than the only big "minimal" event we have in Montreal ???
thom
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thom »

I dunno dude... maybe Mini's got some beef with the Mutek crew... I dunno.

It's all fucking stupid.

Y'know... some people need a week or two between events to pile up the cash to be able to go in the first place. Ah? Yes, that's how it is, FOR fck'S SAKE!!!!

I don't understand Hawtin... the dude can book himself anywhere anytime... why here now?? Hasn't Mutek help his carreer?? Did he not make money with the fest in the past years?? Why does he do that??

Very questionnable, Mr Richie Hawtin. Very, very questionnable. If you're here incognito, please think about it. It's überuncool.
-edit-: I know you can afford not to give a flying fck. It just makes you a bit of an asshole to a lot of people.
smith
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by smith »

^^

Oh please. Spare me the melodrama.

I'll be kicking around the festival tomorrow night-Sunday morning. Perhaps I'll meet some of you cats.
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

thom wrote:I dunno dude... maybe Mini's got some beef with the Mutek crew... I dunno.

It's all fucking stupid.

Y'know... some people need a week or two between events to pile up the cash to be able to go in the first place. Ah? Yes, that's how it is, FOR fck'S SAKE!!!!

I don't understand Hawtin... the dude can book himself anywhere anytime... why here now?? Hasn't Mutek help his carreer?? Did he not make money with the fest in the past years?? Why does he do that??

Very questionnable, Mr Richie Hawtin. Very, very questionnable. If you're here incognito, please think about it. It's überuncool.
-edit-: I know you can afford not to give a flying fck. It just makes you a bit of an asshole to a lot of people.

No worries. I talked with the mutek people last night and they said the Rhythm & Sound event (tonight) is actually the one selling the best.
sylvie.foret
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sylvie.foret »

please all keep your fingers crossed for me. i am having travel drama and am stuck in illadelphia. i have already cried in public twice and if i can't get on the 5:30 flight i will cry again! :cry:
thom
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thom »

pheek wrote:
No worries. I talked with the mutek people last night and they said the Rhythm & Sound event (tonight) is actually the one selling the best.
Excellent! I only wish the best to the fest itself and the fine people behind it all!
smith wrote:Oh please. Spare me the melodrama.
Oh so fucking sorry to be such a whiney fucking kunt! I just happen to care.
Enjoy the fucking fest.

...And good luck Sylvie.
sylvie.foret
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sylvie.foret »

wouldn't know a thing about being a whiny kunt (sob, whine, wipe nose on sleeve)

actually, i think it's odd that dude would book himself at such a time--esp. after he's had his immortal sunday afternoon. why would you want to taint the memory of such a high point?

and if i was promoting mutek up there, i'd be furieuse.

then again, i'm a bitter, whiny k.u.n.t. who's been waiting 12 HOURS in the philly airport.

but it looks like i'll arrive in town for metropolis tonight. fingers crossed. thanks for nice wishes...
irishp1mp
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by irishp1mp »

I'm kicking my self for going to Detroit over Mutek right now :cry: