Ableton recording VST

- ask away
gowans
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Ableton recording VST

Post by gowans »

Hi, i've just signed up to the forum, i've downloaded a few tunes from the member track section, and there's some quality productions kicking about :D

Could anyone help me with a problem, I'm running Audiorealism Bassline 2 and im creating my own patterns in it for basslines, however I've only ever created stuff using Midi in the piano roll, but in Bassline 2 you dont do that, is there some way I can record the patterns to audio so that I can then draw them in my arrangement window, I've searched everywhere to find out but I just can't find the info, sorry if this is such a daft question, its probably something so simple :oops:

cheers.
S
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by S »

sure mate

best way is to create an audio track and open the i/o tab from just above right of the cross fader

In the audio tracks (audio from) select either the midi channel of Audiorealism or resample which would be the master

then set the tracks "monitor" to in, arm the rec tab hit play and start/stop the audio clip to record

easy cunting pleasey :wink:
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

you propably didn't search teh manual, but...

u can do this using the resample function in Live. Just set one track input to "resample" and u'll get there...
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
gowans
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by gowans »

thanks for the help guys, figured it now, i always forget how good the manual is! :D :oops: