[PHP 024] DJ Koze - All The Time (12")

- wax
Red Kite
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Red Kite »

Maybe it should be added that "Koze", or, correctly written, "Kotze", is the German word for "vomit"...

Koze has never been very serious about himself, and his project name sticked from his hip hop spoof days 10 years back. So don't take this serious please!
"In my life I widened a lot of holes!" (Jeff Milligan, talking about slipmats)
sohrab
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sohrab »

it's always like this for me:waiting for next koze release to hear something new in this scene!(except for his latest realse on kompakt,one with elephant artwork!)
now when he releases on phil-e(owned by my other hero Jackmate)it must be amazing indedd!
I love cicely on this one.
there is something in his music(not all of them though)that you rarely can find these days
Evad
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Evad »

The title track is insane!!!! Waaaaa
s.k.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by s.k. »

sohrab wrote:there is something in his music(not all of them though)that you rarely can find these days
maybe its because he mixes his tracks on a big analogue console, when almost everyone nowadays does it digitally.
sohrab
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sohrab »

s.k. wrote:
sohrab wrote:there is something in his music(not all of them though)that you rarely can find these days
maybe its because he mixes his tracks on a big analogue console, when almost everyone nowadays does it digitally.
apart from that,I mean the sould and spirit behind his music,you know...especially his adolf noise songs
Sohrab aka Komsomol