- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

john clees wrote:
Celltek wrote: 3000 grooves there that remain a mystery
haze (07) - I was hoping you would have all the answers..

lol..
There's one guy on the board who can and his name is Pre-Amp Tango :D
pre-amp tango
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pre-amp tango »

*lol*
i'll have to give this set a go then... ;)
perik
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by perik »

i bet bürokrat can take a few as well

edit:spelling :oops:
strange
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by strange »

this is a really good set by mr. haze but i'm said to say that someone in italy that goes to this duel:beat club needs to please beat the sh!t out of that idiot mc. i don't know, knok him out & lock him in a closet somewhere or something. he totally and completely runes EVERY set from this duel:beat place that i've ever heard with his annoying yelling every 5 minutes! i don't care how good the music was, i had to turn it off and delete this after i heard him & realized this was a set from the place witht he idiot mc. i have a pier bucci live PA from this same club that this dumb ass completely runed as well... someone kill this asshole would you please??

yes, i am i bit bitter over this!!
johnnie wei?
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by johnnie wei? »

haze lovely sound!!!!

thnx for the post
eat/produce/sleep
MarojeT
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by MarojeT »

I downloaded it and Now i don't even want to listen to it. That asshole MC pisses me off so bad too. I fucking hate him. He completly ruined that Dario Zenker set there and it was such a nice set.
strange wrote:this is a really good set by mr. haze but i'm said to say that someone in italy that goes to this duel:beat club needs to please beat the sht out of that idiot mc. i don't know, knok him out & lock him in a closet somewhere or something. he totally and completely runes EVERY set from this duel:beat place that i've ever heard with his annoying yelling every 5 minutes! i don't care how good the music was, i had to turn it off and delete this after i heard him & realized this was a set from the place witht he idiot mc. i have a pier bucci live PA from this same club that this dumb ass completely runed as well... someone kill this asshole would you please??

zirk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by zirk »

strange wrote:this is a really good set by mr. haze but i'm said to say that someone in italy that goes to this duel:beat club needs to please beat the sht out of that idiot mc. i don't know, knok him out & lock him in a closet somewhere or something. he totally and completely runes EVERY set from this duel:beat place that i've ever heard with his annoying yelling every 5 minutes! i don't care how good the music was, i had to turn it off and delete this after i heard him & realized this was a set from the place witht he idiot mc. i have a pier bucci live PA from this same club that this dumb ass completely runed as well... someone kill this asshole would you please??

totally agree, same idiot again :evil:
keto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by keto »

the problem of idiot mc-s seems quite big in italy. I have heard quite many sets with pointless shouting & screaming over them. :roll: