stevësto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by stevësto »

532nm
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by 532nm »

just support your local techno artists more. not only will the shows be full of true heads, you'll have that nice feeling that you contributed directly to a budding career.
jpls
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jpls »

hm...i'm more interested in techno getting more innovative
and experimental. seems like that might help remove some
people so some of you could feel cool again.
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

perik wrote:i was on a villalobos gig on saturday and the place was over crowded with brats. that like money more than the music, i dont even know if they know or care about the dj.. You couldn´t move 2 inch on the dancefloor :?
you were at fabrikken? :)

from what i heard, it was the after at the chocolatefactory that was the place to be that night, less ppl, etc. too bad the promoters overpriced the afterparty though, i cant see how its reasonable to ask 35€ only for the afterparty :/

but the party earlier on the night was good, though a lot of ppl as you say
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
perik
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by perik »

[quote="vermi"

you were at fabrikken? :)

from what i heard, it was the after at the chocolatefactory that was the place to be that night, less ppl, etc. too bad the promoters overpriced the afterparty though, i cant see how its reasonable to ask 35€ only for the afterparty :/

but the party earlier on the night was good, though a lot of ppl as you say[/quote]

no at "grodan" in stockholm, there were also a afterparty but i never went there ( a litte bit cheaper 20€ )
katie_m
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by katie_m »

we complain when the clubs r empty n we say that the scene goes down...but we also complain when the clubs r full with ppl that join our musik style?cmooooon gimme a break!!! is it better to have all these ppl listen to rnb or whatever?r we greedy or never satirsfied or always find a nice reason to complain about smth??!!!take it eaaaasy...
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

perik wrote:
no at "grodan" in stockholm, there were also a afterparty but i never went there ( a litte bit cheaper 20€ )

hm, sure it wasnt friday night? because he played in oslo from 12am - 0330am on the main venue + some hours on the afterparty after that again on saturday :)

but was fun at the main venue, though a bit too crowded :)