Ricardo Villalobos @ Mary Anne Hobbs BBC 20-04-2007

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

Jens A
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Jens A »

Celltek wrote:Tracklist would be nice yeh..
Howerver I feel I must share this with the board. In my oppinion Mary ann went overboard by mentioning how excluuusive and so "very very deep" this mix is.
"Ricardo Villalobos's fiirrst rradio mixxxxx" in that lovely and very sexy voice uuuuugghh
Good point, it isnt true when she says it is the very first ever (too typical for Radio1). When I spoke to Ricardo about a mix for SIA a few years back we agreed on me coming to Berlin to do about the same thing. Stuff of legend? Check the 6 hours I recorded (with the aid of Luciano) of Ricardo and broadcasted on a college radio 3 years ago.

Wonderful mix here, thx for the link.
infizero
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by infizero »

Jens A wrote:
Howerver I feel I must share this with the board. In my oppinion Mary ann went overboard by mentioning how excluuusive and so "very very deep" this mix is.
"Ricardo Villalobos's fiirrst rradio mixxxxx" in that lovely and very sexy voice uuuuugghh
Good point, it isnt true when she says it is the very first ever (too typical for Radio1). When I spoke to Ricardo about a mix for SIA a few years back we agreed on me coming to Berlin to do about the same thing. Stuff of legend? Check the 6 hours I recorded (with the aid of Luciano) of Ricardo and broadcasted on a college radio 3 years ago.

is that floating around somewhere? I'd love to hear it.

Great show btw.
Jens A
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Jens A »

infizero wrote:
Jens A wrote:

is that floating around somewhere? I'd love to hear it.

Great show btw.
Most likely - originally I had 8 hours of recording but cut it down to fit the radio slots (the remaining recording was mostly the lovely Cassy). There were 2 specials, one with Ricardo and Cassy and Luciano (who helped set up the equipment) and another with just Ricardo and Richie, you can find the titles/dates on the SIA website under specials. Funny story actually cause I didnt recognize Luciano when I arrived and thought he was a sound guy who was going to help set it up ...I realized what was going on when I introduced myself and he gave me a hug and kiss. Those were the days... I spoke to Richie a while after over email and he also promised a regular feature on SIA but I never got around to do a recording before I cancelled the show ...truly a shame but hopefully I can revive it sometime in the future.
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

Can you upload this ?
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

BraZen wrote:Ricardo Villalobos’ Exclusive Live Mix

01. boris werner & lauhaus - matchmaker - remote area
02. ion ludwig - q of munich - quagmire
03. ??? - ??? - ??? :shock:<----WHAT IS THIS WHAAAAAA
04. ??? - ??? - ???
05. ??? - ??? - ???
06. move d - got thing - philpot
07. st germain - rose rouge (rmx?) - ???
Last edited by Celltek on Fri May 11, 2007 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pandrosito™
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by pandrosito™ »

track @ 1:09:46 or 69:46

matt star: hypno
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

[quote="Celltek"][quote="BraZen"]Ricardo Villalobos’ Exclusive Live Mix

01. boris werner & lauhaus - matchmaker - remote area
02. ion ludwig - q of munich - quagmire
03. ??? - ??? - ??? :shock:<----WHAT IS THIS WHAAAAAA
Any updates on who this funky creation belongs to?