Back from ...

- open
lostinmusiq
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Back from ...

Post by lostinmusiq »

... Mr. Hawtin at Arena ... I dont know what can i write about this night ... he is not from this Planet ... damnnnnnnnnn ... it was a madness ... he played a lot of Kasper, Skoozbot, Massi DL and a lot of unreleased traQz and at the end he played one of my fav. traQz ... Matthew Dear - Pinch & Pillage ... :twisted:

Troy played a lot Louderbach Stuff and his new style is Amazing ...

Wait for the Videos but i had some problems with the Arena Securitys and it was very difficult to make videos there but i can fill 2GB ony my card)

Sorry that i open a thread about this ... :D
i am in berlin now and tomorrow evening at home ...
Last edited by lostinmusiq on Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

I have mixed feelings about that night. Yeah, it was great music and some great people but man, people are sooooo fucked, aggressive and completely unaware of their surrondings. I been slapped, punch, pushed, rammed, insulted and burnt by a cigarette in less than one hour there. Shaun (Reeves) and I saw 3 fights too, one on the dancefloor too. I felt like in junior high.

I dont know but one year ago, that was NOT Berlin and it was so different last night... :?

But yeah, Rich is certainly a maestro behind the decks :shock:
Karolina
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Karolina »

lost.in.musiq wrote:... he is not from this Planet ...
i really can understand you.
i felt the same this weekend with richie at kristal/bucharest.
Music makes the people come together...
lostinmusiq
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by lostinmusiq »

pheek wrote:I have mixed feelings about that night. Yeah, it was great music and some great people but man, people are sooooo fucked, aggressive and completely unaware of their surrondings. I been slapped, punch, pushed, rammed, insulted and burnt by a cigarette in less than one hour there. Shaun (Reeves) and I saw 3 fights too, one on the dancefloor too. I felt like in junior high.

I dont know but one year ago, that was NOT Berlin and it was so different last night... :?

i know what you mean ... it was horrible with some people there ... so i was a long time outside of the dancefloor but then you can not enjoy richie´s MONSTERBASS at this Soundsystem ... you know what i mean ... :twisted:
it was not the same like last year ... i think it is the club ... last year i was at M_NUS/WEEK12END and M_NUS/WATERGATE ... and this great locations are much better than the ARENA
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

lost.in.musiq wrote:
pheek wrote:I have mixed feelings about that night. Yeah, it was great music and some great people but man, people are sooooo fucked, aggressive and completely unaware of their surrondings. I been slapped, punch, pushed, rammed, insulted and burnt by a cigarette in less than one hour there. Shaun (Reeves) and I saw 3 fights too, one on the dancefloor too. I felt like in junior high.

i know what you mean ... it was horrible with some people there ... so i was a long time outside of the dancefloor but then you can not enjoy richie´s MONSTERBASS at this Soundsystem ... you know what i mean ... :twisted:
it was not the same like last year ... i think it is the club ... last year i was at M_NUS/WEEK12END and M_NUS/WATERGATE ... and this great locations are much better than the ARENA
Too bad we didnt meet... I also think it might be Arena. Loads of tourists (yes I know i am one eh) with intense attitude. :?
Im off to cdv! :wink:
lostinmusiq
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by lostinmusiq »

pheek wrote:
lost.in.musiq wrote:

Too bad we didnt meet... I also think it might be Arena. Loads of tourists (yes I know i am one eh) with intense attitude. :?
Im off to cdv! :wink:
i am going too to cdv ... 8)
TiEZ
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by TiEZ »

I have mixed feelings about that night. ..:
sounds more like a mnml rave than a party.