Hello

don't be shy. introduce yourself!
AlexChapman
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Hello

Post by AlexChapman »

Hello, im Alex (Chapman) from Cambridge(ish) in England. Im a student, and love to listen to a whole range of music. Especially into Tech and Minimal house sounds, and saw this forum as a good opporunity to chat to like minded people. Hope everybody is good, and just thought id introduce myself as my first post.

:D
plusplus
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by plusplus »

ello mate
Wagamuffin
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Wagamuffin »

big love from cambridge I'm a student there too!!! we don't really have too much to offer though do we... did you ever go to the Twitch nights in town?
AlexChapman
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by AlexChapman »

Wagamuffin wrote:big love from cambridge I'm a student there too!!! we don't really have too much to offer though do we... did you ever go to the Twitch nights in town?
Hey man. Im actually from Peterborough (in Cambridgeshire), i put Cambridge because i don't think anybody outside Peterborough knows where Peterborough is :). No i didnt ever go to those nights, but in general i dont think the area as a whole has much to offer in terms of music.
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

welcome :)

i know where peterbourough is. (spelling master me). but then i played to much railroad tycoon in the early ninties ;)
minidine
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minidine »