Fabric London April 14th.... Zip, Gaiser and Richie.

any
Wagamuffin
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Wagamuffin »

Did anybody else go to this?? Wasn't a very exiciting crowd... when zip and gaiser were playing you could hear people speaking everywhere around you in between beats...
Silky
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Silky »

Hawtin was pretty mental, got really fucking loud in there aswell by 6, was stupidly busy when he came on but was reasonable at bout 6ish. i hate people who cant dance in once place and jump around, no consideration for others!! had to leave early cos mates were fucked so duno how much hawtin devasted the place later on. Thought zip and gaiser were average.
Gareth_T
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Gareth_T »

Very packed nite! Gaiser was my highlight, Room two was sweet as well..
Alex M
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Alex M »

The night was amazing. I didnt see zip but i managed to see gaiser for a bit and he was alright, not the best ive heard.
Richie was, well.... amazing. The best ive heard of him in a while specially the last hours.
Excellent night overall.

p.s. I want his set!!!!
perredise
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by perredise »

First time Fabric, expected a little bit more of it actually!! Maybe it had lot to do because of the packed crowd..dancefloor full till the end (9.30am :twisted: ) Zip;great records /Gaiser; not bad /Richie not his best, not like Cocoonclub but still delivering off course 8) Especially the end was great, he didn't want to stop playing..
Silky
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Silky »

perredise wrote:First time Fabric, expected a little bit more of it actually!! Maybe it had lot to do because of the packed crowd..dancefloor full till the end (9.30am :twisted: ) Zip;great records /Gaiser; not bad /Richie not his best, not like Cocoonclub but still delivering off course 8) Especially the end was great, he didn't want to stop playing..
What didnt you like about Fabric, sound, layout, people?
Wagamuffin
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Wagamuffin »

I think a lot of people weren't there for the music, maybe that's why you didn't enjoy it. I really liked what I saw in room two though, although was only there for a sec.

Lots of people were indeed jumping around all over the place. Also got a bit annoyed with those who got a bit too off their face and were just swaying (violently) with their eyes closed lol.
perredise
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by perredise »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHbi8PdowGU

found some movies on youtube :wink: ..