mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by prenzlauer »

minus party on the beach sunday afaik
cap'n can't get right
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by cap'n can't get right »

soapz wrote:some cool apartments that u can rent for a week or so on www.feelbarcelona.com if theres 4 or more people works out pretty cheap. Plus good locations. Anybody else got any good sites for apartments or what not? Havent booked yet but will be in next couple of days. Got my sonar tickets though :D will be there even if it means sleeping on the beach everyday and getting changed in the toilets of a nearby bar!

Get some mnml t-shirts printed :lol:

hello, have you used the feelbarcelona.com site before? i found an apartment that i am trying to book for september. the agent said via email that they would not bill my credit card for "security purposes" and that i should send a bank transfer. this sounds really suspicious to me. any thoughts?
Zoiberg
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Zoiberg »

cap'n can't get right wrote:hello, have you used the feelbarcelona.com site before? i found an apartment that i am trying to book for september. the agent said via email that they would not bill my credit card for "security purposes" and that i should send a bank transfer. this sounds really suspicious to me. any thoughts?
:shock:

don' t pay.
Zoiberg
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Zoiberg »

this one is safe, I've been in one of their apartmens last year:

http://www.inside-bcn.com
cap'n can't get right
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by cap'n can't get right »

Zoiberg wrote:this one is safe, I've been in one of their apartmens last year:

http://www.inside-bcn.com
much appreciated!
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

cap'n can't get right wrote:the agent said via email that they would not bill my credit card for "security purposes" and that i should send a bank transfer. this sounds really suspicious to me. any thoughts?
It's quite common in Spain to not do booking throught credit cards. Some hostels do it. I don't think it's rare at all, it's just old-school.
They wanna make sure you are coming.
Let me know if you need any hints on this. I can help you finding out if the bank account number they gave you is a valid one.
Hope it helps.
Cheers,
Isa
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

Forgot to say:
I checked their conditions and it says:

How much do I have to pay to book an apartment?
To book your holiday apartment a down-payment must be paid: 20% to 50% depending on the apartment. The % of the down-payment appears clearly in the apartment description.
The payment can be done by Credit Card (AMEX, VISA, MASTER CARD) or Bank Transfer.

Maybe they don't accept credit card bookings because it's high season, I don't know, just ask them directly.

Cheers.
soapz
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by soapz »

Managed to get some really cheap flights and room so decided to stay in barca for 9 nights now. Apartments were booked through www.friendlyrentals.com

only problem is "no partys allowed" but i guess they have to say that.