[Mnus49] Ambivalent - Ruok (EP)

- wax
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

Dont think its a case of 'promotion is war', not with me anyhow. For me it is pure lazyness. I listen to something, like it, but most of the time far to lazy to reply to a post saying that i like it. Is this the wrong attitude? most proberly.....
indog
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by indog »

2 months i was searching on internet what is that song and the song is R U O K.. its on set of magda@roxy and also on ricardo vilalobos some sets... amazing work! too bad i cannot buy it!! :x
availability [pre-order: not yet released] pre-order: not yet released 8)
over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
ROSSELL
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

very nice release!

Post by ROSSELL »

his is hot
Posso
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Posso »

Congrats Kevin! Im really into it and I feel your only going to get better.

Remember though, keep it dirty and filthy, just the way we like it here in NYC!

Rock On Bro and keep up the good work.
xx
L
sylvie.foret
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sylvie.foret »

super nice!
katie_m
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by katie_m »

ooh haters-lovers,mnus-antimnus....pfff....

here we have GOOD MUSIK on wax!tnx kevin!and double tnx for the acapella...super tool.

keep em coming!
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

[off topic]
Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:
Red Kite wrote:I absolutely don't agree. Especially when it's some artist I've never heard of I'm in the position to have a most unbiased opinion about what I hear, and therefore I'm in the best position to state an honest opinion about the music. If we only comment on records of my favourite artist or - even better - my personal friends, then it doesn't make sense to discuss anything at all.

I think this forum needs a lot more conflicting opinions about the music "discussed" here, but since most artists are members here as well I think most people here just don't dare to state their honest opinions freely because they don't want to fall out with the artists (or their friends and wannabe-friends), the result being mostly superficial statements.
I agree with you. If people don't get checked from time to time they'll continue down a path that the producer as well as the fans are unsure of. There is a lot of ass kissing and idol worship on this forum but you'll never get the people to admit it. It seems like people on this forum will only pay attention to threads concerning long time members' productions or the obviously big records.

I don't mind this new m-nus release and don't really have anything negative to say but it I don't think it's worth a 6 page thread. Now any other release by even moderately-known producers will surely get around 5 to 6 replies tops. This is pretty much how it goes on every forum but it just goes to show how close-minded, lazy, and sheepish fans can really be.
Agree with both of you. That's why this board already bored me to death. But it's nice to come back every now and then to see that nothing changed.
Cheers.

[/off topic]

About the record: I think the acapella idea is great!
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

Ohh and I checked the samples better, sounds really good 8)