mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by .::ANA::. »

yes of course: one of my heros!
Fonque
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Fonque »

the last time I've heard him play (R2R @ Robert Johnson, October 2006) he was really ... well ... he wasn't boring, but he wasn't entertaining at all. One monotonous lo-speed-loop after another. This set nearly sent the audience to sleep, though it was technically a quality minimal set.

On the other hand, Time Warp 2006 was great entertainment!
"What is underground? Dig a fucking hole and stick your head in it."

http://www.myspace.com/mrfonk

"yeah, vinyl is real! all these cd's and downloads are bullshit, they aint real."
Leighton Ashcroft
winston
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by winston »

time warp, yeah, he fuckin rocked for 8 hours
okzbow
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by okzbow »

Does anyone know why Richie doesnt have bookings the next weeks/months regarding the M-nus site....
spideresistance
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by spideresistance »

okzbow wrote:Does anyone know why Richie doesnt have bookings the next weeks/months regarding the M-nus site....
he is always off for holidays during january and most of february
b1k3r
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by b1k3r »

Hello!
I have a question to the Richie Hawtin videos! I´m interested in the "We (all) search" video! I want to know which program does Ali Mahmut Demirel use by the finishing of this video! he made other videos also for Richie.And the video show at the Timewarp was made also by Ali M. Demirel. There is a website for his videos: http://www.magnetmus.net
I want to know what is the name of the software. You can found many information about the videos, but they never mention the name of the software!
If someone know something about the software, please post a reply!
(sorry for my english)

many thnx
e/did\t
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by e/did\t »

i dont think that you can just go with one piece of software. you need a software to edit your footage (eg for animation and redering ( flash, cinema4d, maya) and some for still editing like photoshop, and a vj software to compile the footage live on stage ( arkaos vj, isadora, pilgrim, vvvv)
just search for the software i mentioned and you will find some forums where they talk about the stuff.

the first thing you can do is got to the links section on the ali... website theres a link to coldcut...got to the links section on the coldcut website theres a link to their own vj software called vjamm thats one thing you can do..form there you can surely find some other things
gimme something to tweak!
Nafets79
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Richie Hawtin

Post by Nafets79 »

Arnold S wrote:Haven't seen this one as often as I thought I'd would..
Perhaps it's not as cool as saying Mathew Jonson or Troy Pierce is your favo mnml dj but Hawtin always has been my favourite. Seen him about 4 times, never disappointed, what more needs to be said then? I'm not sure, but perhaps the little get-together with Ricardo Villalobos that has been going on for a very long time it seems should end and Plastikman should reinvent himself in some sort of way? Anyhew, other favo mnml dj's are Reinhard Voigt, Alexander Kowalski, Joris Voorn, Steve Bug and Alex Smoke

edit: just saw there already is one topic on RH, my apologies
:D