Miami WMC 2007. Worth of going for minimal taste, or not?

any
MarojeT
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by MarojeT »

Sunday School for Degenerates was crazy last year ( I hear). I was passed out in a hotel room during this with a huge cramp in my left leg muscule. 3 days of not sleep and too much dancing gets to you. I got awaken up by 2 people jumping on my bed that just came back from Sunday School. I was so pissed that I missed it. Best party down there and I was in a Koma.
Lunkey
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Lunkey »

MarojeT wrote:Is that at Nocturnal or a different party?
seth wrote:Im playing a party with adam bayer, ryan elliot, kate simko, and matt dear (i think not 100% on dear)

Lunkey wrote:
seth wrote:Im playing a party with adam bayer, ryan elliot, kate simko, and matt dear (i think not 100% on dear)
no dear but joel mull has been added! and of course don't forget punisher vs sassmouth amongst many many others. this is going to be one of the hottest parties of the conference - saturday 3/24 from 2pm-5am at ps14. then straight on to sunday school!
and yes sunday school was far and away the best party of wmc last year
sianissimo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sianissimo »

-ix wrote:Last year I chose for a vacation to Gambia instead of WMC and I would like to check it out this year, but it doesn't fit in my budget cause I won't give up Sonar for it.

Though I can't compare cause I've never been to the usa.
true true...Sonar rocks!!! I'm defo attending it!!!

and also...I prefer spendin the needed money for the WMC in Ibiza instesd...

WMC won't go anywhere! it will be there next year as well... or may be I talk like that cos I didn't receive the visa from the embassy...
robert lowell
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by robert lowell »

Some minimal artists poolside... I just can't wait to get away from michigan and this damn snow.

Beatport/Remix Hotel Miami Poolside Sessions lineup

This just in: Beatport has unveiled its preliminary artist lineup for the RHMIA Poolside Sessions! Check out the following list—but remember that this is just the first lineup announcement. More artists will be added soon!

Beatport Poolside Sessions Preliminary Artist Lineup

Ali "Dubfire" Shirazinia (Deep Dish)
Audiofly
Bad Boy Bill
Bush II Bush
Dennis Ferrer
DJ Dan
Fedde Le Grand
Gaiser
Hatiras
Heidi
James Zabiela
Kaskade
Magda
Marc Houle
Mark Knight
Milk & Sugar
Misstress Barbara
Radio Slave
Richie Hawtin
Robbie Rivera
Tommie Sunshine
Troy Pierce

The Beatport/RHMIA Poolside Sessions are free and are being held again this year at The National Hotel.

remix hotel registration
Sassmouth
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Sassmouth »

MarojeT wrote:Is that at Nocturnal or a different party?
Here is the full info: :wink:

Volatl, Naughty Bad Fun Collective, and Hej Records present:

Volatl Miami

Artists:
Adam Beyer, Joel Mull, Ryan Elliott, Seth Troxler, Punisher v. Sassmouth, Adam Killing of Kill Memory Crash, Kate Simko Live, Punisher Live, Mindbender v. The Overfiend, Cyborg K Live, Dirtybird, Brandon Invergo v. Enots, Jason Patrick v. Josh Surma, Frankie Vega v. Gabriel Palomo, Kiddo v. Antiphase

Address: PS 14
28 NE 14th St. Miami 33132
Time: 2:00pm-5:00am
Admission: Limited amount of $20 presales will be available at www.GrooveTickets.com, $40 at the door, $20 w/ WMC badge

Presale tickets can be purchased at:

http://www.groovetickets.com/ordersyste ... =VOLATL+tm

Please join us for a day-into-night 15 hour techno frenzy featuring top international and midwest techno talent on sick outdoor and indoor soundsystems in a very intimate venue. Feel free to visit http://naughtybadfun.org or http://www.volatl.com for more details and/or info on some of our previous events :wink: