Nicolas Ovalle - fizuren zarpen (minimal techno)

- music
murcielago
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Nicolas Ovalle - fizuren zarpen (minimal techno)

Post by murcielago »

:D

this is my new track.
hope you like it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/oxqene
fl0w
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by fl0w »

2:30 am, i'm tired and i can't listen to your track very loud but i'll try to do some comments on the fly before going to bed.

Ah, over 11 minutes long, we'll see if you can keep our attention ;)

The intro is sounding nice.
The kick is too "high" for my taste but maybe it fits better later.
Already 4' and not a lot of things have happened yet :-/
The bouncing sound is the background is interesting, it could bounce more and less regularly.
Ah, here comes a new synth. Hmm, nothing special.
A mini break and another synth. This one's better, it should come far sooner and not at 8'.
The bouncing sound is back. Really cool. Richie could do a track with that sound only :D
Hmm new things happen 1 minute before the end, why so late?

OK, overall the structure is too random, i don't feel the global progression. Individually, each part is also too static. Try to do smoother transitions, and to introduce subtle variations. Soften the kick that has too much presence. Plan the construction of the track.

Maybe i should listen to your track louder, this could bring out some interesting things. Also don't forget my greatest wish right now is to go to bed ;) at least i'm not drunk :P
:.: : :: : :.: .:. :.
murcielago
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by murcielago »

Well, really thanks by the comment and the, minute 2 minute feedback, all comments are good, and i like this comment.

I want a really slow progression, i planed this for this track, but, after reading your comment im ok with you, that individually, each part is also too static.
My wish was to create an hypnotic progression... :D

So, again, thanks for the time.
:P