Anyone from Orlando FL?

- open
Pettro
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Anyone from Orlando FL?

Post by Pettro »

Hello. Im thinking to move over there from El Paso TX. Bu have no clue about the life, cost, music scene, etc.

Would be nice if I can chat with someone from over there to help me decide if I should move.

contact me!

http://www.myspace.com/donfierro
stevësto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by stevësto »

im in tampa FL, 40min away from orlando. minimal music does not exist around here. in tampa there is a thursday night minimal gathering but only about 10 people show up. the djs are slowly learning, problem with minimal is if you don't know what you're doing you end up sounding like a factory assembly line machine or something and it drives the girls away and then its just a couple dudes talking about amps, speakers and dj needles. in orlando and tampa, breakbeat and electro house is all you will ever hear. if you want deep thoughtful dance music, miami is where you'll find it, which is why i plan on moving there.
no_pressure
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by no_pressure »

stevësto wrote:then its just a couple dudes talking about amps, speakers and dj needles.
sweet! maybe i should move to tampa. guys guys guys...
"a 1971 psycho skin flick with a crazy sitar-funk soundtrack. to me that says: win." - rob theakston
Daniel Logikal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Daniel Logikal »

problem with minimal is if you don't know what you're doing you end up sounding like a factory assembly line machine or something and it drives the girls away and then its just a couple dudes talking about amps, speakers and dj needles.
:lol: :lol: :lol: