new jay haze video- phat and chunky beeeyotches

- open
pre-amp tango
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pre-amp tango »

and another jh track i don't understand... sry man.
to me it just sounds like every other odd US hip hop wannabe-a-gangsta track.
jay haze
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jay haze »

thanks for all the kind words... glad the video is bringing some laughs and such!

to the tango dude, well you cant please everyone. but dude, get a fuckin clue before you go and say it sounds like anything else out there now, and please dont insult my intelligence with some wanna be gangsta sh!t. listen to the vocals fool!! first off the song is anything but gangsta, secondly the song is more about keeping it real and enjoying life. i know my music isnt for everyone, but another thing i do know about my music is you gotta have an open mind for it.... with that being said i hope everyone else enjoys the clips!!
:D
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

Jay to the Haze!
perik
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by perik »

zoinks!!! nice one.. jay hizzzzle strikes back!!!
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

Jay, maybe you need to understand that alot of people on this board dont even know the difference btw real hip-hop and what we see on mtv.. They'll say stuff like Pharell is commercial, not knowing the stuff he did for Norega like 10 years ago, or know who Big L was, and what he ment to the hip-hop..

Ask me what the difference is btw blink 182 and metallica or some other rock-punk bands and I'd say They sound the same to me.. :lol: :lol:
pre-amp tango
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pre-amp tango »

to that j dude:
i don't care about lyrics in music, they mean nothing to me. i expected some other style, but hey, there's also good hip hop - sorry that i took the liberty to listen to your track only musicwise. and musicwise i was reminded of some mid-90s US gangsta hiphop, if you like it or not. that's music i don't feel at all. so my comment was not intended as a "diss" or an insult.

well, now i honestly feel so deeply sorry for having commented on your vid/track in a negative way. if i only had known before that mnml.nl members are only allowed to kiss your feet and praise each of your tracks to the sky... i would've kept my opinion to myself.

but there's one thing: you don't know nothing about me or my musical openmindedness, mate... so better get a clue before going on ranting about other people's openmindedness, especially if you're talking about people you don't even know apart from one posting.
jay haze
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jay haze »

tango,
dude, i certainly don't expect anyone to kiss my feet. but i do tell you this... you can kiss my ass! i totally appreciate honest feedback! straight up, but you need to realize me commenting back is not a request for you to kiss my feet or worship me. i don't care if you listen to lyrics or not, and i honestly don't care about your musical preferences or history. that is not the point, but when you make ignorant comments, you will get a response from me- thats the point. and comparing my music to wanna be gangsta rap is ignorant in my opinion.
pre-amp tango
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pre-amp tango »

nope mate, it's not ignorant - it's just an honest comment and my very personal opinion, my very personal feeling. and i'm still talking music, not lyrics. like it or not.

so you don't care about other people's background but appreciate honest feedback - as long as you deem it honest and not ignorant. ain't it a bit too easy to call any inconvenient opinion ignorant? oh boy...

ok, i'm outta here.