Deep Inside The Groove - Thalamus

- music
Semirk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Semirk »

Thalamus - relays signals to and from parts of the brain, concerned with the awareness of all the main senses except for smell.

The logic of the track is to emulate the process of these signals being relayed, as in a journey throught the brain with a trippy twist in the middle. Would love to see what anyone thinks in regards to this, any comments would be appreciated, be it positive or negative.

Length: 5:19
Bitrate: 320kbps

http://semirkuk.sitesled.com/Deep%20Ins ... alamus.mp3 right click, save as
japatap
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by japatap »

i think the concept is cool!! and the way you used the sound i can imagine a bit what ya mean..
What I would do was put it in a soft drum and some strange fx sounds that match the vibe of your track. The trippy part is ok, it breaks the track so it isn't to long of the same.
Also try to make some things fatter en stronger, then you will feel the track more i think...
Electribe
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Electribe »

japatap wrote:i think the concept is cool!! and the way you used the sound i can imagine a bit what ya mean..
What I would do was put it in a soft drum and some strange fx sounds that match the vibe of your track.
Yeah, exactly my opinion. Add some trippy delayed fx and stuff, then this track freezes your mind!