vinyl storage

- open
Stan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Stan »

Try building it yourself, it's not that hard :)
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

prenzlauer wrote:I'm thinking of getting one of these

A bit too low - 88 cm. but then I'll probably just pile the decks on something, or put bigger wheels on it. Don't know in which countries ILVA is available, at least I know they have it in Sweeden and UK as well
This one from Ilva is PERFECT.
I have had this for years now, okay I'm not a tall guy, but it works for me :lol:
skept
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by skept »

yavi wrote:Milk crates work quite fine too :>
milkcrates can warp your records and fck up the cases.
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

adelaideperson wrote:will that ikea stuff support the weight?

the bonde shelf sez 13 kg per shelf..

the load bearing capabilities of the expedit shelf is 13 kg as well.. have you guys had problems with them at all?
No problem at all.. I have got mine for over 6 years and it has been quite full from the start. They are easy to set up aswell.
sampleslaya
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sampleslaya »

Marcus Stork wrote:EXPEDIT bookcase
I have one of them, a couple other ikea shelves too, but the expedit really work the best.
adelaideperson
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by adelaideperson »

Stan wrote:Try building it yourself, it's not that hard :)
i think the extent of my building it myself would be to assemble a flatpack from ikea.. anything i constructed from scratch would have a high likelyhood of collapsing & maiming someone + the missus is not amenable to me waving the ugly stick over anything else in the house..

i have about 15 or so crates laying around in the bedroom to set the mood, & about that much again in the lounge area in various shelves & cupboards at least so i think a couple of those expedit shelves might gety me out of trouble.. thanks guys!

:D
peder
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by peder »

adelaideperson wrote:
Stan wrote:Try building it yourself, it's not that hard :)
i think the extent of my building it myself would be to assemble a flatpack from ikea.. anything i constructed from scratch would have a high likelyhood of collapsing & maiming someone + the missus is not amenable to me waving the ugly stick over anything else in the house..

i have about 15 or so crates laying around in the bedroom to set the mood, & about that much again in the lounge area in various shelves & cupboards at least so i think a couple of those expedit shelves might gety me out of trouble.. thanks guys!

:D
yes, likewise. my vinyl is getting out of control and i need a way to stack it all. thanks for all your suggestions, i'll check them out. that ILVA one looks most like what i'm looking for, and i'm not too tall either :wink:
perik
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by perik »

prenzlauer wrote:I'm thinking of getting one of these

A bit too low - 88 cm. but then I'll probably just pile the decks on something, or put bigger wheels on it. Don't know in which countries ILVA is available, at least I know they have it in Sweeden and UK as well

you can buy kitchen stands/legs that are about 10cm on ikea. then you will have a a height that matches