RIP James Brown

- open
'gameover'
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by 'gameover' »

stop the discuss you two a-ss hoooles... and stop talking bout my make up...

antonio_pt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by antonio_pt »

R.I.P. godfather.
soapz
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by soapz »

R.I.P Heaven just got funkier!
djxlr8r
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by djxlr8r »

This classic song's title will finally be taken literally.

plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

lil' jerk wrote:
pheek wrote: :roll:

jeezus... you really can say stupid stuff sometimes.
well if we're going to start pointing out stuff that doesn't relate to james brown, then i'll join you..

jeezus... you really can produce some irrelevant, out-of-date sounding techno... if it got anymore more boring and random sounding i'd swear you didn't alter the max patches at all, instead of just some...

shall we continue? next on deck, your label (aff_liations)

irrelevant you say..well, what about your music? you only released one track yet ur dissing people who keep the canadian scene from vanishing. ur one of those people who can't respect other artists because ur so caught up in jelousy and ego tripping that ur only saying crap non stop. why don't you do something for a change...try to come where pheek is now. i bet you can do it in a snap, cuz ur so into it. :roll:
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
thom
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thom »

...canadian scene from vanishing....
Well in Montreal, right now, people are into rock music a million times more than ,say, five years ago. Blame Arcade Fire (Edwin Butler is actually a former roomate of mine)...lol. Many people who were into Akufen back then cannot stand it anymore (minimal tech and house in general).My observation. Tons of awesome bands also.

Still, James Brown was awesome. Except for that time when he went really nuts. It takes one hell of a character to be James Brown. I was at a buddy's place two days ago. We briefly watched a british award thingy... we were talking about Brown and thinking he ruled and then this guy Kane West gets onstage... my friend goes: "Look at this loser... he doesn't even have a band." I thought that was pretty funny... and true.
lil' jerk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by lil' jerk »

plaster wrote:
lil' jerk wrote:

edited by -ix

irrelevant you say..well, what about your music? you only released one track yet ur dissing people who keep the canadian scene from vanishing. ur one of those people who can't respect other artists because ur so caught up in jelousy and ego tripping that ur only saying crap non stop. why don't you do something for a change...try to come where pheek is now. i bet you can do it in a snap, cuz ur so into it. :roll:
I haven't made a lick of music since about 1999 because it isn't my passion and because I sold my hardware a few months before 2000. The 8 tracks that I finished are still being played out these days by names big and small. And I was asked multiple times to be on this mnml.nl (net/)label and refused.

I'm obviously complacent with my track record, past and present.

edited by -ix
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

lil' jerk wrote:

edited by -ix, you got mail very soon!
Oh man, I'm really sorry I had to say that and didn't know it was going to insult you enough to not only kick me in the balls, but also to sh!t on my work.

The thing is, sometimes you make me laugh and I take the guess you like to spice up this board. You're probably one of those guys that think we're too geeky, too serious and that we're reacting emotionnally for nothing. I'm not sure what kind of satisfaction it provides you to react like you do. Just maybe, I guess, to see the reaction of hurting someone's feeling for the fun of it.

And when I said your comments are sometimes stupid, I didn't say you're stupid. I meant that I though sometimes you exagerate.

oh well, whatever.