[Wazzotic Records 003] Karri O. - Memory and Reality

- free art
rivendel
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by rivendel »

in czech language :o)

no vidis to :-), paradni pocin, Karri O. je sikovnej, moc se mi libi zvlaste Nukualofa a jeji remix, akorat mi to spis ladi k severskym krajum nez k mori :o) - trochu mi to pripomina Sammi Kovikko, asi maji k sobe blizko, jelikoz jsou z podobnych koncin, ale tenhle release povazuju zatim jako nejzdarilejsi pocin patrici k wazzoticu

in english :-D

good work Karri O.!!! momentarily i consider this release the best on wazzotic netlabel, this sound is pleasure for my mind, mainly track "Nukualofa" and his rmx from Mindhole. the sound is like Sammi Koivikko, but not totally, only some moods evoke me his sound :-)...

.................................................................................
deta:l punctual mus:c .. . . . l:ebe w:th melanchol:c

http://rivendel.66ghz.com
_minimalnet_
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by _minimalnet_ »

omg very vey slow download, why dont use archive.org for uploadt your music?
TCO aka STR_MQT
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by TCO aka STR_MQT »

because when the previous release "we are wazzotic" was on archive.org it was so slow that we decided not to upload our releases on archive.org anymore.

and many people have no problem with download speed from our server, the speed is normal in their opinions.

but anyway, can you write some feedback focused on music of this release? ((:
I have been cutting the grass without a T-shirt and my back grew stiff. My wife told me not to wear trousers next time...

WWW.WAZZOTIC-RECORDS.COM
_minimalnet_
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by _minimalnet_ »

I still could not have heard it, I am doing it now, almost I cannot move of a contractura in the neck
_minimalnet_
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by _minimalnet_ »

It is a style more house to than I usually listen, that's why I it feel a little distantly to me.

Curious retro sounds, in some moments resembles me to the video games music.
karrio
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by karrio »

Hey, it took me a while to notice this topic here myself... Thanks for the feedback that you've already sent! :) Since this is the first full release I've ever done for a netlabel, I'm particularly interested in hearing what you think of it. Keep it coming!

Thanks to STR_MQT and Mindhole for the great remixes.