Sas (ilovedarkchocolate) says "Hello!" from NL

don't be shy. introduce yourself!
ilovedarkchocolate
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Sas (ilovedarkchocolate) says "Hello!" from NL

Post by ilovedarkchocolate »

How happy I am to find this forum all about Minimal here! Quite an international scene, as far as I can tell from these two days I've been a member.

Something about me then... I'm 29 years old, female, not a DJ, and not a producer. I simply love to dance and I've been in love with minimal since a year or so.

Before that, I used to dance to the broken beats of DnB. But after 7 or so years of dancing to that beat, I was up for a change. Friends of mine were already into minimal and although I didn't think I'd like it, I discovered that there are many different kinds of minimal, just like there are different kinds of DnB.

There is just SO much stuff around! I'm really liking this discovery. I love to listen to the live sets by Barem, and tracks produced by John Tejada, Gabriel Ananda, 2000 and One, Booka Shade, Trentemoller (The Last Resort!), Rekleiner, Rekorder, Ellen Allien...

I danced my tusch off when Galuzzi spun at club Poema a few weeks back. (I saw Sander Baan around this forum somewhere, he was at the same after in Utrecht afterwards <waves>) And I was there when Booka Shade played live at 5 Days Off last July, that was great!

Well, enough for now.
Bye!
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

Welcome Sas!

(that's 3 replies ;-) )
ilovedarkchocolate
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ilovedarkchocolate »

Thanks!

And seeing how I only posted three posts yesterday, three out of three is an excellent amount of replies :)

Say, I wonder: how do the statuses work? I can see a five-dot status above everyone else's avatar. How does it change? According to seniority measured in time, or measured in posts/replies? And howcome I can't see my own status?

(It's like in that game "wie ben ik", you're walking around with a sticker on your forehead, and everyone can see what's on it, except you) (not that I need to guess what's on mine ;))