Other message boards

- open
miroslav
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miroslav »

forgot...also www.bluelight.ru

massive forum that talks a lot about drugs...but also has a sprawling DJ section. And, you can go into the US DJ Events -> Midwest -> and see all the cool parties my friends throw in Indianapolis :D
cap'n can't get right
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by cap'n can't get right »

minidine
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minidine »

in the past i was active on http://forum.sonic-warrior.de

but they was only into hardcore music and teesed me everytime :!: :wink: my music would be to slow :D

but the reason i'm rarely there is that some people stop wrote on the board and then the comunity has been splitted anyhow.... :(
blockup

Post by blockup »

http://www.faithfanzine.com

Proper HOUSE site, from the people who put on some of the best parties in London.

And the HOUSE as fck free fanzine, which the Christmas edition will be dropping in the next few weeks.

532nm
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by 532nm »

miroslav wrote:forgot...also www.bluelight.ru

massive forum that talks a lot about drugs
omg i just read a story on there, here's an excerpt...

"I ripped my clothes off, screamed fck IRAQ, fck THE USA, fck FAKE FREEDOM, fck THE WORLD, fck YOUR GOD, ALL WE NEED IS LOVE AND LOVE IS ALL THAT WILL EVER BE NEEDED. It went on more and more. I remember vaguely masturbating in front of my family asking if I had large penis or not. Thing's went nuts."

lmao. this could be my new favorite forum. :lol:

532nm grabs popcorn and returns to bluelight.ru
Chmekas
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Chmekas »

ha ha :)

and other guy complained about his veins, they collapsed :) and got some quality know-how advices by the seniors.. ;)

how sweet of them :)

532nm wrote:
miroslav wrote:forgot...also www.bluelight.ru

massive forum that talks a lot about drugs
omg i just read a story on there, here's an excerpt...

"I ripped my clothes off, screamed fck IRAQ, fck THE USA, fck FAKE FREEDOM, fck THE WORLD, fck YOUR GOD, ALL WE NEED IS LOVE AND LOVE IS ALL THAT WILL EVER BE NEEDED. It went on more and more. I remember vaguely masturbating in front of my family asking if I had large penis or not. Thing's went nuts."

lmao. this could be my new favorite forum. :lol:

532nm grabs popcorn and returns to bluelight.ru
no_pressure
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by no_pressure »

detroitluv - kinda douchey now. it used to be good, funny. but now it's mostly just a bunch of people who don't go out in detroit now bitching about how nothing good is going on and some of the moderators are on mega power trips. once in a while i go on and stir up trouble just to make things interesting.

mpiii.com is also a good community. decently intelligent people posting on the board, and lots of different sets from different genres available on there - everything from experimental stuff like lcd soundsystem to jungle. some trance, but i just try to ignore it. i really like the idea that in order to download sets you have to contribute to the community.

naughtybadfun.org is self-explanatory. i love this board, and most of the people that post.
"a 1971 psycho skin flick with a crazy sitar-funk soundtrack. to me that says: win." - rob theakston
532nm
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by 532nm »

no_pressure wrote:detroitluv - kinda douchey now. it used to be good, funny. but now it's mostly just a bunch of people who don't go out in detroit now bitching about how nothing good is going on and some of the moderators are on mega power trips. once in a while i go on and stir up trouble just to make things interesting.
i have to agree about dluv, except for this thread..some very funny sh!t

http://www.detroitluv.com/index.php?topic=35610.0