[NL] 18-12-2004 | Integrate @ Paard van Troje, Den Haag

any
braz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by braz »

where can i get the pre-sale tickets for Guido Schneider? Post Office? I dont want to take a chance and drive to The hague and find out it is sold out. Got to see Guido Schneider....
PaulusP
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by PaulusP »

check www.integrate-event.nl for presale!
braz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by braz »

thanx, but i dont live near any of the pre-sale adresses....think i just drive to the hague on the 18th and be there early...dont wanna miss out on this one!
PaulusP
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by PaulusP »

damn, be creative! Send them a mail and ask for a payed guestlist... it saves you money and a long que
mark boon
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mark boon »

sanderbaan wrote:
of course right after integrate there will be the afterparty in club silly symphonies, minimal only. this time we might have a rather nice suprise in the line up :lol:
Sander, until what time will the after @ Club Silly be? I can be there @ 08:00h (have the night shift @ work), but don't want to make the trip for just a few minutes of fun.. good initiative btw!
ostgut
sanderbaan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sanderbaan »

mark boon wrote:
sanderbaan wrote:
of course right after integrate there will be the afterparty in club silly symphonies, minimal only. this time we might have a rather nice suprise in the line up :lol:
Sander, until what time will the after @ Club Silly be? I can be there @ 08:00h (have the night shift @ work), but don't want to make the trip for just a few minutes of fun.. good initiative btw!
Hi Mark, it is very hard to say till what time it lasts it totally depends on the amount of people being there. Last Integrate edition we did the first after and we had around 300 people which is not alot but we did not do alot of promotion and to late also they were not able to announce it properly after the main room was closed in the Paard because they did not have a Mic :-)
The last after lasted till 08.00.

This one is different because first we did alot of promotion in advance, it will also be promoted on our own Phonocult event the friday before and most important of all at the end of Integrate after Marco's performance they will announce it in the main room and then they will tell who the mystery guest on the after is and most definitly the Silly will be quite full unless everybody is tired :-) So I guess you're safe coming around this time but I can never garantee! The after is going to be fun lots of DJ's and suprises.

Cheers,
Sander
mark boon
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mark boon »

thanks dude, whether i feel up for it, i will decide at the last minute
ostgut
braz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by braz »

PaulusP wrote:damn, be creative! Send them a mail and ask for a payed guestlist... it saves you money and a long que
Damn, dont you think i already tried........ :roll: