[NL] 18-12-2004 | Integrate @ Paard van Troje, Den Haag

any
braz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by braz »

:D :D What a great party! Guido Schneider rocked the place. And sander and branz, although i still dont know who's who, were also very good. Great minimal tunes. I was at the main room for 15 minutes but i didnt like that at all. Spend whole evening in the small room. Thanx guys!

Bram
sanderbaan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sanderbaan »

braz wrote::D :D What a great party! Guido Schneider rocked the place. And sander and branz, although i still dont know who's who, were also very good. Great minimal tunes. I was at the main room for 15 minutes but i didnt like that at all. Spend whole evening in the small room. Thanx guys!

Bram
hey bram... ok branz is the one with more hair :-) i am the one with almost none and had the glittershirt on!
braz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by braz »

both off you rocked the place. Who played right before guido? Cause in the beginning of teh evening is was more the clicky clack-sound (what a description, sorry) but the hour before guido was played ity became more techy --> more my sound.
Compliment to all the dj''s by the way. Had some friends with me who didnt know anything about 'mnml' but they really loved it. They immediatly bought Bugnology from steve bug!
Last edited by braz on Fri Dec 24, 2004 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
sanderbaan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sanderbaan »

braz wrote:both off you rocked the place. Who played right before guido? Cause in the beginning of teh evening is was more the clicky clack-sound (what a description, sorry) but the hour before guido was played ity became more techy --> more my sound.
Compliment to all the dj''s by the way. Had some friends with me who didnt know anything about 'mnml' but they really loved it. They immediatly both Bugnology from steve bug!
branz played before guido..i warmed up the evening and played a short bit in between branz's set because he had to piss :lol:
mark boon
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mark boon »

sanderbaan wrote:
branz played before guido..i warmed up the evening and played a short bit in between branz's set because he had to piss :lol:
:D

so you were a peejay!

(that being my last lame joke of 2004)
ostgut
sanderbaan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sanderbaan »

mark boon wrote:
sanderbaan wrote:
:D

so you were a peejay!

(that being my last lame joke of 2004)
hehehe. :lol: