[LDN] Live at Robert Johnson w/ Ivan Smagghe, Roman Flugel +

Post by t0mcorsica »

BUY TICKETS: http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?340812

Ivan Smagghe
Roman Flugel
Gerd Janson
The Citizen's Band (live)
Oliver Hafenbauer

Corsica Studios are delighted to announce that on the 4th May 2012 we shall be hosting the London leg of the Live At Robert Johnson "Come On In My Kitchen" Tour.

Run by Ata and Sebastian Kahrs since 1999, the understated Offenbach spot is one of Europe's most loved venues, especially among house and techno connoisseurs and - most of all - DJs. To commemorate their 13th year Robert Johnson have produced a journal - Come On In My Kitchen - which aims to capture the essence of the club with nearly 400 pages of photographs, essays and interviews. Edited by Gerd Janson the book features contributions from Ewan Pearson, Roman Flügel, Theo Parrish, DJ Harvey and Bill Brewster, co-author of Last Night a DJ Saved My Life.

Like the book, the Come On In My Kitchen tour aims to export the Robert Johnson experience but with a series of parties at carefully chosen clubs around Europe. Each event will feature some of the venue's residents or regulars and we at Corsica are extremely pleased to announce that Ivan Smagghe, Roman Flugel, Gerd Janson, The Citizen's Band [live] and Oliver Hafenbauer will be on duty for the London edition.

Robert Johnson has a passionate, loyal and dedicated following and we hope you'll join us here to experience what will undoubtedly be one of the musical highlights of the year.