9pm - 4am
? Bar
129 Stoke Newington High Street,
London
N16 OPH

--

FREE before 11pm / £3 after

--

Happy New Year. We're gonna start oh-twelve in the same manner in which some of us saw out oh-eleven: with NICK CRADDOCK playing the tunes. Nick will be a familiar face to anybody on the London house scene over the last ten years or so, not least as resident DJ at the sorely missed Südelectronic parties. Over the last year or so he's shared the decks with John Heckle, DJ Pete and Morphosis amongst others, as well as banging the box at the mightily messy NYE rave mentioned above. Support comes from the notorious Bleimann who will be spinning diva disco, bitch-house and probably 'nuff Force Inc bangers. The party is still FREE if you arrive before 11pm, but after that we ask you to pay £3 for the DJ... See you on the dancefloor.

NICK CRADDOCK (Südelectronic, Uzuri)

http://www.nickcraddock.co.uk/

"Bragadocious" or "discerning", depending on what you read on the internet, either way Nick is a very fine DJ with a very fine record collection which we're looking forward to him sharing with us. Originally from West Yorkshire and consequently a veteran of the legendary Orbit, Nick informed me the other day that 2012 is going to be the year of "recontextualised hard techno". I think he was joking. I think. Anyway, as former resident at Süd and his involvement with the Uzuri label, his selection is likely to be as deep as it is wide - expect anything from darkest techno to banging ghetto-tech and prolly some housey bobbins inbetween.

plus KMA resident:

BLEIMANN

Beats that bitch with a bat.

--

www.kissmeagain.co.uk