22.01.05 Planet Rose '10 years on!' minimal: Steve Bug a.o.

any
Darko
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 3:02 pm

22.01.05 Planet Rose '10 years on!' minimal: Steve Bug a.o.

Post by Darko » Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:42 pm

I saw this one was missing :roll:

Planet Rose '10 years on!' the minimal edition

Main:
*Steve Bug (Pokerflat, Ovum, d) '3 hour set!'
*B-Tek (Planet Rose)

Lessismore:
*live Solid Decay
*Gideon
*MBC

Damage: 9,- presale, 11, at the door
Doors: 23:00 till 5:00, na entrance after 3:00

Will there be mnml's in da houzzzzzz??? :wink:

User avatar
Leander_Techno
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr
Posts: 271
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:23 pm
Contact:

Post by Leander_Techno » Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:00 pm

Present
Creative use of technology is a form of Art

braz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr
Posts: 263
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 2:05 pm
Location: Oss
Contact:

Post by braz » Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:50 am

me too, taking a lot of friends with me who never heard of steve bug... (shame shame) took them to guido schneider in The haegue and they loved it so....Oss is in the house Darko!

Darko
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 3:02 pm

Post by Darko » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:51 pm

braz wrote:me too, taking a lot of friends with me who never heard of steve bug... (shame shame) took them to guido schneider in The haegue and they loved it so....Oss is in the house Darko!
Nice one! there's also an afterparty, location will be disclosed in Doornroosje! 8)

User avatar
Marnix
mnml newbie
mnml newbie
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:17 pm
Location: Winterswijk

Post by Marnix » Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:41 pm

Darko wrote:
braz wrote:me too, taking a lot of friends with me who never heard of steve bug... (shame shame) took them to guido schneider in The haegue and they loved it so....Oss is in the house Darko!
Nice one! there's also an afterparty, location will be disclosed in Doornroosje! 8)
Yes, heared something about the after... what I heared sounded nice!
I support a lot of dj's but esspecially those from Zutphen, Azewijn and Andelst!

User avatar
tecknoism
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr
Posts: 476
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:04 pm

Post by tecknoism » Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:01 pm

Marnix wrote:
Darko wrote:
braz wrote:me too, taking a lot of friends with me who never heard of steve bug... (shame shame) took them to guido schneider in The haegue and they loved it so....Oss is in the house Darko!
Nice one! there's also an afterparty, location will be disclosed in Doornroosje! 8)
Yes, heared something about the after... what I heared sounded nice!
in the homobar again? that after after bell was very nice (not in that way)
Peace Out

pitto
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:16 pm

Post by pitto » Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:15 pm

not in the gaybar this time....place will be announced at roosje

:shock:

User avatar
jspr
mnml maxi
mnml maxi
Posts: 826
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:38 am
Contact:

Post by jspr » Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:16 pm

pitto wrote:not in the gaybar this time....place will be announced at roosje

:shock:
ghe ghe the gaybar was a "cool" afterpartyplace..... I mention the gay photographs on the walls :shock:

Post Reply