Wighnomy Brothers @ Mono 17.09.2004

any
vip32
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by vip32 »

Harm Rhebergen wrote:
vip32 wrote: it's shame it had to end that way. the music was stopped before 0500, crazy monkeys. but anyway it was a great night... i'm excited about where clubmono is going now, back to the underground
Excuse me?!

Maybe they were acting as m* f*'s but that no reason to call them monkeys...
nope, you're right > that would make 'm part of the Monkey Mafia, and that's too much honour...
mezza
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mezza »

Militikie wrote: By the way: the bouncers at mazzo where really f*cked up, they pushed me over the motorhood of a cab because i was smart mouthed when they attacked Robag for the third time that evening....where is the love in the world :( ??
I saw it too, that cab was the cab Robag and Monkey M where in , so they really got a taste of dutch hospitality.. :roll:

but i'm sure we were all enthousiastic enough to compensate for the bouncers. i almost fainted wisseling <- fluiten (spel je dat zo? pff, net terug uit kroeg, truste)
are you alive or just living?
Militikie
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Militikie »

Aron wrote:
Militikie wrote:By the way: the bouncers at mazzo where really f*cked up, they pushed me over the motorhood of a cab because i was smart mouthed when they attacked Robag for the third time that evening....where is the love in the world :( ??
Dude, that was you? I saw that happening. Are you allright? That's when I knew I had to get the fck out of there. That black dude was about ready to drink my blood. And when I saw Johan pushing you around I knew they had all gone mad. fck 'em, but let's forget about it asap, 'cause being pissed off is right where they want us.
yep i`m ok, i was talking to robag and Johan came after him or something, i said that robag should walk to the cab en let them go, because he wanted to discuss with them. 'i said f*ck them, let the go'. The rest you saw, but it`s ok. Heard from Lauhaus they were after you too, crazy world. But it is in the past and we should party on,
Mono Ruled!! :D