Wighnomy Brothers @ Mono 17.09.2004

any
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

[quote="mezza"]Aron told the mazzo crew how he felt about them cutting of the last record :wink:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~ghtsmit/samples/aron.mp3

:D :D

Next time I try to be inside before its sold out.
vip32
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by vip32 »

hehe, great night!
check http://doomserver.xs4all.nl/pics/defaul ... 20wighnomy for some pics. (partly ripped from groovetrackers to complete the collection)

can somebody explain how these guys play records like that, do they use an extra cd player/sampler or so to get those enormous bass lines.... i dunno :shock:
Harm Rhebergen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harm Rhebergen »

Their own productions already have massive basslines... :wink:
*I support southern fruits*
vip32
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by vip32 »

Harm Rhebergen wrote:Their own productions already have massive basslines... :wink:
yeah, i know > but what about that korg chaos pad... any good?
Militikie
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Militikie »

vip32 wrote:
yeah, i know > but what about that korg chaos pad... any good?
the Korg Kaos pad ruled, sweet filters and filterd delay`s. We use it for our live act, it`s a real nice piece of equipment wich gives you the abillity to make different effects every different time you perform.

By the way: the bouncers at mazzo where really f*cked up, they pushed me over the motorhood of a cab because i was smart mouthed when they attacked Robag for the third time that evening....where is the love in the world :( ??
vip32
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by vip32 »

[quote="Militikie"]vip32 wrote:

By the way: the bouncers at mazzo where really f*cked up, they pushed me over the motorhood of a cab because i was smart mouthed when they attacked Robag for the third time that evening....where is the love in the world ??

it's shame it had to end that way. the music was stopped before 0500, crazy monkeys. but anyway it was a great night... i'm excited about where clubmono is going now, back to the underground
Aron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Aron »

Militikie wrote:By the way: the bouncers at mazzo where really f*cked up, they pushed me over the motorhood of a cab because i was smart mouthed when they attacked Robag for the third time that evening....where is the love in the world :( ??
Dude, that was you? I saw that happening. Are you allright? That's when I knew I had to get the fck out of there. That black dude was about ready to drink my blood. And when I saw Johan pushing you around I knew they had all gone mad. fck 'em, but let's forget about it asap, 'cause being pissed off is right where they want us.
It's nice to be minimal, but it's more minimal to be nice
Harm Rhebergen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harm Rhebergen »

vip32 wrote: it's shame it had to end that way. the music was stopped before 0500, crazy monkeys. but anyway it was a great night... i'm excited about where clubmono is going now, back to the underground
Excuse me?!

Maybe they were acting as m* f*'s but that no reason to call them monkeys...
*I support southern fruits*