[GER] 04.04.2009 Timewarp

any
loki33
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by loki33 »

roland wrote:does anybody know something about the afterparty... ?? i heard it's necessary to have a invitation for it :/
yes its at the "zimmer" in mannheim! but you need a vip ticket or invitation to get in there !
roland

Post by roland »

loki33 wrote:
roland wrote:does anybody know something about the afterparty... ?? i heard it's necessary to have a invitation for it :/
yes its at the "zimmer" in mannheim! but you need a vip ticket or invitation to get in there !
damn .. i've already bought my early bird which is not a vip ticket :( ..
somehow
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by somehow »

VIP tickets were sold out in a short time. Im wondering how to get an invitation
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

@plastik, only the 5th floor lineup is known
plastik
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by plastik »

Themis wrote:@plastik, only the 5th floor lineup is known
thank you :) . and, oh!!, I have a vip ticket so thanks for that precious info as well.
sloofje
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sloofje »

somehow wrote:VIP tickets were sold out in a short time. Im wondering how to get an invitation
People who have a wristband (VIP, artist, artistfriend etc) have acces to das Zimmer...
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

somehow wrote:any good and cheap hotel you can guys recommend? Last year i was in Tulip, it was ok but away from mannheim
we stayed at the Ibis in centre of Mannheim, pretty good and not so far away from TimeWarp.
Not going this year, not really my thing, but glad I went there once, because i heared Manon there and she's still one of my favo dj's around.
plastik
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by plastik »

sloofje wrote:
People who have a wristband (VIP, artist, artistfriend etc) have acces to das Zimmer...
by the way who's djing at das zimmer? is it an official afterparty with the big name djs? anybody went last year? thanks ;) .