[GER] 04.04.2009 Timewarp

any
sloofje
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sloofje »

plastik wrote:
sloofje wrote:
People who have a wristband (VIP, artist, artistfriend etc) have acces to das Zimmer...
by the way who's djing at das zimmer? is it an official afterparty with the big name djs? anybody went last year? thanks ;) .
Line up is not confirmed, and Im not sure if this will come out. Last year Marco Carola, Dice, Karotte etc
sloofje
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sloofje »

By the way, there will be locker boxes available at the venue, so no warderobe!

In 1 locker you can put 3 jackets... You pay 6,- and 5,- deposit which you get back when you hand in your key... 8)
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

sloofje wrote:By the way, there will be locker boxes available at the venue, so no warderobe!

In 1 locker you can put 3 jackets... You pay 6,- and 5,- deposit which you get back when you hand in your key... 8)
@ sloofje..

when do you recommend to enter the venue?? i heard that there can be terrible queues at the entrance...
furthermore we want to visit a local record store.. i've read about Lautstark and Comeback.. are they worth visiting? or is it better to visit freebase (but it's 80km away right?) .. =)
sloofje
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sloofje »

roland wrote: @ sloofje..

when do you recommend to enter the venue?? i heard that there can be terrible queues at the entrance...
furthermore we want to visit a local record store.. i've read about Lautstark and Comeback.. are they worth visiting? or is it better to visit freebase (but it's 80km away right?) .. =)
Last year the queues where around 22.00/23.00 at the worst... So either before 20.30 or after 00.00 I would say. Last year it was sold out around 23.00...

Record store in Mannheim: Lautstark is cool, Comeback is more rock orientated, they just have some electronic stuff. Freebase is in Frankfurt yeah, and pretty far if u want to go there... But on the other hand one of the most famous ones in Germany... A lot of international artists go there to do some shopping ;)
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

Edit: Timetable in starting Post
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

sloofje wrote:
Last year the queues where around 22.00/23.00 at the worst... So either before 20.30 or after 00.00 I would say. Last year it was sold out around 23.00...

Record store in Mannheim: Lautstark is cool, Comeback is more rock orientated, they just have some electronic stuff. Freebase is in Frankfurt yeah, and pretty far if u want to go there... But on the other hand one of the most famous ones in Germany... A lot of international artists go there to do some shopping ;)
hm.. okay i think i'm gonna enter the venue early.. =) let's see if i can motivate my crew to drive the 80km to frankfurt ..

thanks for the information
sloofje
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sloofje »

So??? Experiences?? Stories?? :D
Fonque
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Fonque »

my story: glad I wasn't there :lol:
"What is underground? Dig a fucking hole and stick your head in it."

http://www.myspace.com/mrfonk

"yeah, vinyl is real! all these cd's and downloads are bullshit, they aint real."
Leighton Ashcroft