Minus Contakt Events 2008

Post by lostinmusiq »

10 Parties all over the World ...

www.contakt-events.com
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

wohoo, we have got a little blue box, look at us!
:roll:

anyway, what does it mean? there was 3 pages of mumbojumbo about some cube but i didnt get the whole point of it?
antonio_pt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by antonio_pt »

thomasjaldemark wrote:wohoo, we have got a little blue box, look at us!
:roll:

anyway, what does it mean? there was 3 pages of mumbojumbo about some cube but i didnt get the whole point of it?
lol! they sure know how to market the whole thing.
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

im just happy im finally going to get to see richie hawtin on august 29th, itll be the first time! but those outfits are hilarious.. :lol:
hotpace
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hotpace »

I think they're all starting to seriously lose the plot! I didn't understand all the crap about the box neither. All I think I know is that they want 30 Euros off eveyone in return for a tiny chance to win a prize (whoo hoo) and so you can get online at the events with your wifi enabled device!! Who the fck wants to get online at 3am in a club when your spangled!!?? I lose lighters, chewing gum, money and allsorts so I'm sure as hell not taking my iTouch in with me!!

They're on another planet now I'm afraid and I'm a massive fan of the M_nus sound but this is all getting a bit cheesy for me. It'll no doubt be popular with the 18 year olds who don't know any different but I think it may alienate the older crowd like myself (31) who remember Rich when he was serious about techno as oppose to where he is now which is serious about having all his friends high fiving him and back slapping him on Youtube for all the world to see what a bunch of never ageing funsters they all are!!

The brands just too big now. Seems to be in competition with Cocoon for world domination. Even down to the silly costumes and blonde beard!!
okzbow
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by okzbow »

Rich looks like David Copperfield on that site... ofcourse I dont blame them to make lots of money with all that marketing-crap they are doing lately... but for me the fun is gone, they start to look like all the trance-dj's with their want-to-be-the-most-populair act
jackyx
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jackyx »

i think the membership is a start in the right direction but personally id love to see a HIGHER membership fee -> FREE mp3 downloads over the year !!

in general i think moderate flatrates are the way for record companies/labels/movie studios to sell their crap nowadays.
JohannDecker
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by JohannDecker »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg9EC7pP ... re=related

im jealous of all my buds going to D-town