Priku

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

valloo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Priku

Post by valloo »

Is someone who know some tracks of this set?
especially at 19' min ? :shock:

thank
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Priku

Post by cloutier »

3min = richie hawtin - closer to the (re)edit ep [novamute]
5min = cab driver - jelly heads [cabinet records]
8min = willie graff + tuccilo - when the sun goes down [drumpoet community]

all i got...

also, is it just me, or do a lot of these new dudes that are copying a.rpia.r (most especially copying raresh) basically just throw as many tracks on and mix them together for as long as possible, but the programming and the flow is total sh!t? like, this mix of that hawtin track in to cab driver was total garbage, and he should have gotten out of it a lot sooner, but he tried to be cute and drop sh!t out, and it just sounded like total crap. maybe i'm being my standard overly critical self, but part of me feels these guys need to spend a bit more time practicing and listening to themselves than getting international gigs with mediocre talent.
doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

Diamonds & Pearls / DNP011
and a Dan Andrei Track is in there

yes cloutier, that is exactly what happens. to be fair this guys are all really young, and if you are into this kind of music its not easy to play something that arpiar doesnt already play or has played.

they play gigs because promoters book them so .. its not their fault :)
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

Themis wrote:
they play gigs because promoters book them so .. its not their fault :)
considering who else is getting international bookings, this guy actually is golden.. at least he plays a mixture of old and new stuff and simply good records ... instead of a fraction of this week's promo pool autosynced in alphabetical order with lots of "looping and effect skills" ...
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

roland wrote:at least he plays a mixture of old and new stuff and simply good records ... instead of a fraction of this week's promo pool autosynced in alphabetical order with lots of "looping and effect skills" ...
real talk.
doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier
koerperklaus
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by koerperklaus »

average boringness- maybe better than sh!t, but not good at all
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

I think this mix is alrite, but yeah u can tell hes still wet behind the ears!! :shock:
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
candle
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by candle »

i mean i didn't listen to this set yet. but how can you hate, if you don't know the circumstances where the set was played. there are a lot of factors like:
playtime, what kind of and how many people there were, how the PA is like, and maybe in what state of mind you are in the moment, aso.
and as if no one of us has a bad day sometimes. why haven't all the haters here played instead of him at the party? i heard two sets of this guy and they were really good.
so calm down and drink a cup of tea or two. :-flower (*) :-flower